With Bat by Design and Marvel Zorro he drew with flare
He would merengue and do the cha-cha
In American comics he a star

Henry always drew above par
Across the crowded board, he worked on Haunted Tank issue four
He was young when he did Omega Men and other
They both did so much more?
In the Art Droid Tourney (Tourney)
The hottest Rigelian you think of is here (here)
In the Art Droid Tourney (Tourney)
Work for Tharg is our passion always the fashion
In the Art Tourney
We think of no more... (art tourney)

Alas we have to pick our favourite and to do so just pop the name of the art droid you'd most like to go through to the Quarter Finals, but please add anything else you'd like to say as well.

David Taylor - more info

OR

Henry Flint - more info

This one will close and be counted on the morning of Sunday 17th January

What the hell is all this? Current state of play Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys and Round 2

Who made the 32 in both tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

I'm loving Dave Taylor's art on Megatropolis, but really it's got to be Henry Flint.

Flint is probably preeminent amongst current art bots and is up there in the elite group. For me he's the modern equivalent of Mike McMahon. But he is also the modern equivalent of Kevin O'Neill.

ming

Have to go with Henry Flint here I think but it's another tough choice.

abelardsnazz

Flint is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. But there's Anderson Big Robots. So for me it's Dave Taylor.

AlexF

Dave Taylor consistently takes my breath away, but Henry Flint consistently knocks the wind out of me. And active violence is that bit more 2000AD, so I'm giving my vote to Flint.

Thought about abstaining in hopes it'd prevent more song-play from that Colin, though  ;)

BPP

Dave, I love ya and still thing you're criminally underused especially on weekly Dredd but Henry Flint is pure uncut thrill-power.

Btw - Morrison and Taylor's Great Executions (meg 325-27) is my vote for great neglected Dredd. Has it ever been collected?
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

rogue69

broodblik

Quote from: BPP on 14 January, 2021, 09:43:35 AM
Btw - Morrison and Taylor's Great Executions (meg 325-27) is my vote for great neglected Dredd. Has it ever been collected?

It has not been collected so far. The case files are now only entering 2003 territory with no 36 coming up soon.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Timothy

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

dave taylor is the closest2000ad ever got to moebius.
every single one of henry flint's pages gets pored over for hours. i love his uncompromising attitude.
but it's dave for me.

Link Prime

Huey2

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Dave Taylor, for Megatropolis, which is something of a peak.

SBT