Main Menu

2000 AD Website Back and Badass!

Started by w3bz, 25 August, 2009, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

You are probably aware of this, but currently all the Prog 20XX issues (the end of the year 100 page monsters) are missing from the site database, and therefore the stories contained within are not archived/indexed.

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but since I couldn't find any mention of it in the thread (granted I did just do a quick scan), I figured I'd mention it. Just in case.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

VinceBot

Yep, known issue. These were contained separately from the progs and megs of the old database and thus weren't converted in the initial batch. They'll be done along with the Graphic Novels, Reprints, etc, when we get some spare time to work on the database.

ThryllSeekyr

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

QuoteYay, Judge Fire is now burning.

Hah, nice.  I still love the way Robert 'Rights Issue' MacDowell keeps popping his domino mask into view.

flesario

Site's looking very good, also simple to use and quick.

Apologies but can't help lamenting the lack of online back issue ordering. I'm missing progs 1639 and 1640 and I know I could make a phone call- but if I knew I could just make a few clicks I'd have got them ages ago. I'm sure newcomers would also use it to to do a bit of catching up.

Dash Decent

Quote from: flesario on 05 September, 2009, 01:47:50 PM
Site's looking very good, also simple to use and quick.

Apologies but can't help lamenting the lack of online back issue ordering. I'm missing progs 1639 and 1640 and I know I could make a phone call- but if I knew I could just make a few clicks I'd have got them ages ago. I'm sure newcomers would also use it to to do a bit of catching up.

And also we overseas readers in different time zones.  If I want to call the number I have to stay up until 2am or some such silly time.  It's just too  inconvenient.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

brendan1

The fact that some of the black copy top left (Forum/ view new replies etc) disappears into the mono image on the left (right about near Dante's head if you glance about four inches <<<<< that way) when you scroll down is very annoying.

judge cooper

i just had a quick scan and it is awesome
NAZI ZOMBIES!!!YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRGH