Main Menu

Homeworld 2/BSG Mod

Started by Tweak72, 15 April, 2008, 09:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweak72

If you like Battlestar Galactica and also the 3D strategy game Homeworld 2then I very much recommend this as it is coming on leaps and bounds and become quite playable. there are a few issues here and there but most are dealable with.

Link: http://www.battlestarmod.com/" target="_blank">Battlestar Galactica: Fleet Commander

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Goaty

the shutdown man

I tried that before, and it seemed quite cool, but I couldn't get it to work properly on mine, in that the sound wouldn't work at all. I don't know whether that was an issue with my sound setup, or the program itself, but I gave up on it. I've updated my system since then though, so maybe I'll give it another go.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

The Adventurer

I guess I need to track down a copy of Homeworld 2.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Goaty

you could download Homeworld 2 from this Metaboli site, but you will paid for it per month, it got lots of brilliant games!

Link: http://www.metaboli.co.uk/MetaGame/download-video-games/pc-games-Homeworld-2-2721-17.html" target="_blank">metaboli Homeworld 2

ThryllSeekyr

It shouldn't be more than twenty dollars Australian.

Tweak72

Just make sure you have patch 1.1 for Homeworld 2. The other cool thing is that it is getting updated every month or so as they have delt with most issues. V.0.3.8. is valid till May 1st so there should be a newer version then as they seem to be very regular these days.
you have to make sure you down load all 3 files from the torrent. the last one, the rar file may try to just open in your media player so watch out for that. the installer works now so give it another go.

ThryllSeekyr

-I may lookf or copy of Homeworld two in the bagain bins.

Has anaybdoy actualley purchased a game from that download website. It just looks abit dodgy.

Tweak72

Game always have a copy in thier stock you should be able to get one in thier current 3 for £10 deals. :)

Tweak72

which, i have just realised is usless infomation if you are in Oz. Oh well.