Main Menu

new Dredd CD

Started by Last of the V8's, 21 September, 2002, 12:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the V8's

Just got the new Dredd cd Trapped On Titan.
I have to say this is the best so far, mainly because Dredd is used far more than usual.
The voice artists and sound FX are top rate too.
Excellent job guys.
Dig that South Park joke.

chopper666

Hello local comic readers,
Mickey here with a gentle reminder that the 3rd series of The League of Gentlemen starts on BBC2 Thursday September 26th at 10pm. A lot has happened in Royston Vasey in the past year, with old friends sadly gone, and new faces popping up to take their place. Pauline says that if I am good and buy here some pens she will let me stay up and watch it.

Link: http://www.leagueofgentlemen.co.uk/" target="_blank">A local shop for local people

http://www.leagueofgentlemen.co.uk/mickey.jpg">

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, this is definatley the best of the Dredd C.D.'s.

It's a fun story that makes use of the audio medium, with snappy dialogue and some great jokes. I really recommend this to anyone that might have been put off by earlier releases. If you liked the Strontium Dog story then I think you'll like this one as well. Very good stuff.

I listened to this with my best friend who has never read any Dredd, or hear any of the C.D.'s and she thought it was fantastic and wants to listen to more.

I don't think this is going to spoil anything, but the Titan seting brings out some interesting Rico stuff.

Devons Daddy

HI DBX
i am really looking forward to this one,
 i have subscription but wont reiceve it for week or so as im out her in singapore.
but if you do post another informative ( and i must say well balanced) review, then please place it under a spoiler heading so i can at least try to resist reading it,
double edged sabre, you write a great review, but then i know the whole story,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

DavidXBrunt

Did I spoil it? Did I tell you that the prisoner that is actually a shape changing alien is Miller? No I did not.