Main Menu

I'm so in love with___

Started by zombemybabynow, 22 May, 2009, 04:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

We never really die.

vzzbux

Palma and her five sisters/ thumbelina and her four sisters....

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "peterwolf"It was a half forgotten quote .I cant remember who from either but it seemed very profound at the time.

I think you'll find that was Whitney Houston.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

pauljholden

Clearly my wife. But, should she leave me, the job of love interest would fall to either Dr Saucy McNerdBait (ie Dr Alice Roberts - see here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... of_Africa/) or Lovely Lucy Leimann (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q= ... Liemann%22)

-pj

Colin YNWA

All of which is a relief as I won't have to fight any of you for the hand of Susanne Reid off of BBC Breakfast when my wife leaves me.

Buddy

Peter Wolf

....a girl i used to know 20 years ago in Hastings who i was in love with and still am to a certain extent.She still lives there and now has 3 kids and is single again.She was asking after me a while ago and i have her email address through a mutual friend  and she has mine because of an E -Xmas card sent out last Xmas.

Sooner or later i will send her an email since i am moving back there anyway.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Paul faplad Finch

The much missed Jenny from Primeval.  Or failing that Chloe from Smallville.

And the one and only shineyhappygoth. Male, Female or Treen, I care not a jot. This person is making my evenings pass in a much happier mood of late.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Kev Levell

My Wife.

Although, I have to admit Kelly Brook is still a very sexy looking woman but she's not the sharpest tool in the box and that's always a turn-off.

I also love...
2000AD
can't believe no-one else had said that...

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: "kevlev"I also love...
2000AD
can't believe no-one else had said that...

Ah yes, but a quick perusal of the thread shows that no-ones mentioned breathing either.  Some things just go without saying.
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

The Legendary Shark

... most of the sexypusses out of Smallville, Jadzia Dax out of DS9, bacon butties and my new avatar.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Paul faplad Finch

The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "faplad"Ezri, surely?

Nah- the Shark's right on this one.

Though the evil Kira... Mmmmm...

The Legendary Shark

Ezri was okay, but Jadzia is all woman (except for the symbiote, of course).
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Paul faplad Finch

I kinda figured I'd be in a bit of a minority on that one. I've always gone for, whats the word, cute?. Rather than typical statuesque 'beauty'.  Thats why it was always Gabrielle over Xena, Ezri over Jadzia, Kes over Seven, Chloe over Lara/Lois/Kara/anyone else in Smallville.

Oh, and when Megan Fox came onto Hope And Faith to replace the original girl I nearly put a brick through the telly. They were re-working the character into more of a slutty bimbo than she ha been and evidently decided that the original girl - apologies, cos I can't remember her name - didn't have the right 'look' so we got Fox, who, if I'm honest, does absolutely nothing for me and all the Transformers hype in the world aint gonna change my mind on that score.
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read