Main Menu

Yes my new profile pic IS apparently karen gillan?! (nt)

Started by zombemybabynow, 20 April, 2010, 10:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 April, 2010, 03:14:42 PM
It's not a public vote -- report it using the "Report" button if you've a problem with it.

In this case the post has been reported, and I recommended that the other moderators express their feelings in the thread rather than remove the post.

The level of bad taste allowed on this board is greater than many other places, but the boundary isn't always clear. This thread is probably just the wrong side of that boundary but I believe that by leaving it here and stating our feelings about it helps to show that in a better way that deleting it and pretending it never happened.

Cheers,

Wake

Christov

zombemybabynow

Gawd love a duck, what i been and gawn and done?!

ps. boobs rock
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 21 April, 2010, 01:37:27 PM

as a 40 year old man

You're 40 Lordship? No! You definitely did not look 40 to me when we met (sorry to be off topic).

Oh and Karen Gillan is absolutely lovely, thought I'd add that.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 21 April, 2010, 04:45:00 PM
Oh and Karen Gillan is absolutely lovely, thought I'd add that.

I bet she's got a smashing blouse on!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

I dont get what the fuss is about at all regarding KG and unfortunately i have deleted the rest of my comment due to its unsuitability.

I read all the comments so far and all i can say is that KG is inviting these kind of comments with her publicity shots.

She also looks pre-pubescent to me as well so you can all keep her.Not my type as i dont like the waif look and she needs to work out and get some sunlight exposure.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Noisybast

Hrm. That was rather a blunt way of putting it, Vzzbux. Not too cool.

Can we keep the picture, though?  :P

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Professor Bear

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 21 April, 2010, 05:12:15 PMShe also looks pre-pubescent to me as well so you can all keep her.Not my type as i dont like the waif look and she needs to work out and get some sunlight exposure.

Good to know it's actually possible for someone to be too white for you, Pete.

She looks 20-odd - as a 20-odd person should - and I suspect the desire to engage in rumpy pumpy with her may - may - have been a factor in getting her the job, a possibility her publicity shots seem to suggest has not gone unnoticed by the lass herself unless someone was putting a gun to her head.

All this argument is redundant, anyway.  GINGER.

Tweak72

Peter, I should point out that your comment could be construded along the lines of "dress like a slag then you are a slag" which I suspect is not the intention.

Just because a woman poses in such a way does not mean we chaps have to suddenly devolve in to crass comments and even intimidating behaviour.

I hold my hand up and admit that I like many have a crush on the girl and the pictures show here are pleasing but she is a person just like all of us. And we should try an# moderate how we talk out of common respect. The same also applies to those people who are sex workers. They are ultimately doing a job and should be given a bit of respect also.
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Professah Byah on 21 April, 2010, 05:35:59 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 21 April, 2010, 05:12:15 PMShe also looks pre-pubescent to me as well so you can all keep her.Not my type as i dont like the waif look and she needs to work out and get some sunlight exposure.

Good to know it's actually possible for someone to be too white for you, Pete.

Are you saying that i discriminate against color or ethnicity ??

Think yourself lucky that you are sitting in front of a PC at home if you are.

>:( >:(

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

zombemybabynow

QuoteThink yourself lucky that you are sitting in front of a PC at home if you are.

Angry Angry

See what the angst of no comics on a thursday do to people?!

Thank you sooo much volcano-god, (wanker)
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Professah Byah on 21 April, 2010, 05:35:59 PM
All this argument is redundant, anyway.  GINGER.

In one second you say that someone may be too white for Peter and then you have your little pop at ginger hair. Would you slag off a Black/Asian/etc person because of their differences.
At least we can all follow the professah and slag off ginger people cause that's okay and it's funny!

Professor Bear

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 21 April, 2010, 05:47:29 PM

Are you saying that i discriminate against color or ethnicity ??

You were slagging someone off for being pasty - where did you get the impression there was a racial connotation to these comments?

Professor Bear

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 April, 2010, 05:59:21 PM
In one second you say that someone may be too white for Peter and then you have your little pop at ginger hair. Would you slag off a Black/Asian/etc person because of their differences.
At least we can all follow the professah and slag off ginger people cause that's okay and it's funny!

I'm curious - do you know my natural hair colour?