Main Menu

Cellar of Dredd blog

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 06 March, 2010, 01:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I never really thought about the covers, the same goes for this weeks one for Apocalypse War.

I think you'll enjoy the clip I've added for this CD, as you'll hear the demise of Judge Giant  :'(

By the way, the above is not the cover, it's just an internal picture from the sleeve!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

This week it's the turn of 3 posters by Mark Wilkinson. A tiny write up with a 2 min youtube clip showing them in all their glory. I now realise that I should have done some close up's but I'm still learning this directing shit  ;)

Link for those at work!

SuperSurfer

Next time, get closer to the camera so we can see that spiffing logo on your T-shirt!

Albion

I like the album covers Mark Wilkinson did for Marillion, Fish and some other bands but I never really thought his art suited Dredd.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

spireite68

How weird is that!!! I have just ripped both of these audio CD's (The day the law died and The Apocalypse War) and transferred them to my iPod. I haven't heard these for years. I am really enjoying them at the min. Curiously in TDTLD they replace Giant with Hershey. Suppose this was for the tie in with THAT movie.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 11 November, 2011, 03:46:45 PM
Next time, get closer to the camera so we can see that spiffing logo on your T-shirt!

I'll do a close up of that when I do my next batch of filming. I may include that T-shirt with my tops for Thought Bubble and then it'll get in a few pics as well  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Nothing physical from the cellar this week, THAT WILL BE NEXT WEEK  :D

I've decided to post up the 2000AD panel from Hi-Ex! 2010.

2000AD PANEL

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest blog is up and its the Judge Uniform from Planet replicas, complete with close ups of the equipment and few words about each bit.

James Stacey

Is your costume a final production one CF? there seems to be a fair bit of paint chipping going on there and if I was dropping a bundle of cash on a costume I wouldn't want to be worried about scuffing it all the time ?

Bolt-01

COMMANDO FORCES

That comes with hours of fighting crowds at cons. People are constantly banging into you with their bodies and whatever they are carrying and that does include head hight. The amount of times I had to quickly move my head due to close calls came to double figures. I'll happily have a bit of general wear and tear as you don't want it to look pristine, well I don't.

SuperSurfer

I thought the chipping was part of the effect which I like. In fact I was thinking it could do with being a bit more busted up.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm sure that once the leathers get a bit more wear and tear and the rest of the accessories it'll look more streetwise.
When you look at the Minty outfits when they were first worn to how they look now, after dozens of people have worn them in quite a few locations, they look much better now!

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.