Main Menu

massive amount of comics for sale;singles and bulk

Started by Autodafe, 17 October, 2002, 12:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autodafe

Hi all. I'm selling a large number of comics...2000ads 1 to 1000(roughly), annuals, megazines and loads of other titles.
I'm selling singles and in bulk. Bulk will entail big discounts but everything will be sold reasonably and negotiably; I need space rather than cash and would rather sell to a fan than a shop.
The list is far too long to detail here but email me ( matthew27972@hotmail.com ) and I'll reply with an attached text doc detailling all.
One last thing; Sorry to all those who I didnt reply to last time I did this- My comp died and it's taken a while...;)

Mat

malkymac

I would be interested in buying the progs with the original Big Dave series from 1993.

Malk

critter

I'm looking for Prog 469, I'd be willing to pay two or three pounds for it, about five dollars American, why, because thats where I live. If postage wouldn't kill me I'd inquire about the rest (468-478)

Will

Tu-plang

I may be interested in some 500s and 700s.  I'll check the numbers and keep you posted.

Oddboy

I'm interested in Megazines...

do you have Volume 2 #47, #62, and #72-83
and Volume 3 #1-38

I might possibly also be interested in Vol 3 #39-63 but I'm not convinced they're worth getting as I'm not interested in Preacher.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Krakajac

I'm interested in obtaining the #3 and #5 Judge Dredd Poster Progs.  I live in Oz, but will definitely buy if you have them.

Cheers.

Krakajac

almost forgot...also after Apocalypse War (Softback Book Two) from Titan.  Will consider the hardback complete AW if you have it.

Cheers.