Main Menu

Comics 2002 Photos

Started by Wake, 05 June, 2002, 05:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Frazer has sent me a bunch of photos from Bristol.

Follow the link (or click on News -> Event Photos)

Wake

Link: Event Photos

Wood

Colour me stupid, but...

um... just out of interest, is Boo Cook the one on the left or the one on the right?

Wake

Frazer called the image "Boo Gem". I'm just guessing that one of the two people is Boo Cook...probably the one of the left.

Wake

Mk13

He's the one on the left.

gem

yep, well done Sherlock, Boo is indeed the one on the left.  
A smashing time was had by all that night, and thanx to Mr. Flint who let me borrow me his coat, what a gent. Nice one.  
Cool pics Frazer.

frazer

u ain't seen the ones i took later in the hotel room...:P

Fraze

El Spurioso

Yes, congrats to Frazer, who managed to ruin one young, single writer's angellic features, make him look like a pointy-haired chimp with a squinty Dreddesque chin and what appears to be a circa 1920's cigarette-holder.

Strangely, I can't actually *remember* sucking on any long black pencillesque objects on that first evening, which means either that a) Frazer's been doing some jiggery pockery with Photoshop or b) whatever the fuck said black object was, it possessed wyrd and psychosematic hallucinogenic properties resulting in a complete repression of memory...

...Either that or I was blind drunk and couldn't find my arse with both hands, let alone being aware of what was in my mouth.  Dodgy cock jokes may now proceed.

Oh, and PJ appears to have swallowed his own tongue.  Just thought I'd mention it.

Mk13

>thanx to Mr. Flint who let me borrow me his coat

Did he ever get it back?  ;)

James

Thats me thaere that is!(Punters3)

Wake

I assume you mean, you're the guy in the foreground.

Since you have a profile page, I've changed the description for the photo.

Wake

Link: Click to enlarge