Main Menu

PARAGON annual 2017

Started by Daveycandlish, 08 November, 2016, 10:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

I'm convinced this is a bloody good comic.
So convinced, in fact, that I'll give you the first few pages of the Icarus Dangerous story right here, for free

If that has piqued your interest, why not buy the whole thing for less than a quid?
http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/paragon-annual-2017-ebook/20085718
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

FANS OF PARAGON;

I've had my Tiscali email account hacked and disabled meaning I have lost access to years of comic strips, art and contacts I had on there. You can still contact me on my gmail account or message me here or facebook. If you have sent me scripts that haven't seen the light of day in PARAGON yet this means I'm afraid I've lost them. Frustrated and angry doesn't begin to describe it. I hope you still have copies and can send them to me again
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

sheldipez

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 21 January, 2017, 09:37:37 PM
FANS OF PARAGON;

I've had my Tiscali email account hacked and disabled meaning I have lost access to years of comic strips, art and contacts I had on there. You can still contact me on my gmail account or message me here or facebook. If you have sent me scripts that haven't seen the light of day in PARAGON yet this means I'm afraid I've lost them. Frustrated and angry doesn't begin to describe it. I hope you still have copies and can send them to me again

Sorry to hear that! Always gutting when this kind of thing happens. Dont suppose Tiscali support can come to the rescue and do some kind of restore?

The Legendary Shark

Do you need the Jikan Book IV scripts?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jim_Campbell

I archive everything so drop me a line if you need anything I've lettered supplying again...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

Davey- same here. I know I've not done a lot for you, but I've got copies of it saved.

Daveycandlish

Quote from: sheldipez on 23 January, 2017, 08:32:10 AM
Dont suppose Tiscali support can come to the rescue and do some kind of restore?

Spent over an hour onto them and the upshot was basically, 'Tough titties. It's gone.'

Thanks Bolt and Jim - I have copies of lettered pages in Dropbox for the issues they've been published in and can always download them again from lulu.com if need be.

Sharky - thankfully I have hard copies of the Jikan scripts but I have lost the Word files of episodes 1-5 :(
I've also lost a few pages of art of the final episode of Bludd & Xandi but have the scripts. I don't have Tom's email address now to contact him to see if he still has them as that was lost, too.  :'(