Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2012 - 11th - 18th November 2012

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 15 May, 2012, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Yeah, get it sorted Matt. I'm all good for going- hotel booked and everything. Might even have a table...

Jon

The Holiday Inn Express near the Armouries seems pretty reasonable if you get in early. At least it was a few weeks ago...

mygrimmbrother

Thing is, I'm not sure yet whether to get a day or weekend pass... is it likely to sell out do you reckon? What are the odds of getting a ticket on the door on the day? How's it been in the past?

Jon

I think they say you can always get a ticket on the door... hang on...

Yeah, "All passes will also be available as priced above on the door at the convention on both Saturday and Sunday, tickets are not limited, but are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and some queuing at the venue may be required."

Sorted.:)

mygrimmbrother

dracula1

:D Oh! joy just purchased my weekend pass. Whose up for a knee's up and Dredd 3D discussion at the bar then!

Emperor

Right then to avoid fannying around, forgetting all about it and then making a last minute dash I have booked a weekend pass now. So I'm locked in. Apart from accommodation and travel... uh oh.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Large48

Still says no more tables available................ :(
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Emperor

Quote from: Large48 on 06 July, 2012, 05:30:23 PM

Given how quickly they sold out it might be an idea to: a) contact them directly and see if they have a list of people ready to pick up cancellations and b) wait until a bit closer to the time and see who has a table and talk to them about sharing in return for covering half the costs. All is not lost.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Large48

Quote from: Emperor on 06 July, 2012, 05:54:08 PM

Given how quickly they sold out it might be an idea to: a) contact them directly and see if they have a list of people ready to pick up cancellations and b) wait until a bit closer to the time and see who has a table and talk to them about sharing in return for covering half the costs. All is not lost.

Doesn't play well with others....

Where's Bolt when you need him?

Emperor

Quote from: Large48 on 06 July, 2012, 06:50:41 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 06 July, 2012, 05:54:08 PM

Doesn't play well with others....

As long as you don't suffer from deafening flatulence...

Quote from: Large48 on 06 July, 2012, 06:50:41 PMWhere's Bolt when you need him?

At the top of this page in the thread suggesting he might have a table sorted...

chris_askham

I might make it over for the Saturday - been meaning to do a Thought Bubble for a while.

CrazyFoxMachine

HOLY SHIT I GOT A TABLE

Who wants to split it with me?

Dandontdare

not me, but I will definitely wander past for some jelly babies.

THERE BETTER BE JELLY BABIES.

Large48

LolsFox

PM me and we can talk about it! :-)

And sharing a table as well, ahem.