Main Menu

Welcome to 2000AD Online

Started by VinceBot, 07 September, 2009, 09:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illyana

Hi Hi. I'm Edie Nugent, and I'm saying hi because I've just started a podcast with my husband Simon Fraser who is known to most of you.

Here's his post about it: https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=47384.0

Which I am not allowed to reply to, I'm assuming because I've never posted anything and have just been a weird lurker till now.

So...hi!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Illyana

Colin YNWA

Sure a Mod will be along soon to sort out your permissions. In the meantime as I said on the thread you directed folks to thanks for the podcast its fantastic, having listened to episode 2 this afternoon. Really looking forward to seeing ... well hearing... the insights as they come in.

More importantly welcome aboard and have fun.

Illyana

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 27 February, 2021, 07:02:59 PM
Sure a Mod will be along soon to sort out your permissions. In the meantime as I said on the thread you directed folks to thanks for the podcast its fantastic, having listened to episode 2 this afternoon. Really looking forward to seeing ... well hearing... the insights as they come in.

More importantly welcome aboard and have fun.

Colin I was so pleased with your review I just read it out loud. The podcast has been so much fun to make so far, and to know that its entertaining for a fan such as yourself is really gratifying. The two episodes will remain up on Simon's website as a bonus for fans of his work, but we'll be looking to shop the first episode out early next week as we work out how to submit the RSS feed to the various distribution outlets.

Episode three is in the editing bay, so in not too long you'll hear Simon's thoughts on Chris Weston taking over art for a prog.

Thanks again so much for the feedback!

Illyana

Hello Moderator!

Any chance on clearing up my posting status so I can update the thread about me and Simon Fraser's podcast?

Many thanks,
Edie

sheridan

Missed out on that as I've not spent much time online lately - shall investigate the podcast!  Welcome to the forum!

IndigoPrime

Illyana: your account has been upgraded. You can now post wherever you like. Welcome!

Illyana

Quote from: sheridan on 04 March, 2021, 07:32:29 PM
Missed out on that as I've not spent much time online lately - shall investigate the podcast!  Welcome to the forum!

Please let us know what you think when you do! There's a podcast thread in the News section of the board.

Illyana

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 05 March, 2021, 09:40:03 AM
Illyana: your account has been upgraded. You can now post wherever you like. Welcome!

Thank you so much for all the work you do here!

don wiskerando

Hey everybody. I'm Stu.  I've been lurking on here for a while and reading the prog since '86. 

I would love to join in the discussion every week but my biorhythm appears to be in it's low phase and I don't have the power.

NapalmKev

Quote from: don wiskerando on 26 February, 2024, 08:51:46 PMI would love to join in the discussion every week but my biorhythm appears to be in it's low phase and I don't have the power.

Did you bring cheese? Dairy is the gateway to the promised land. Or maybe Indigo Prime (moderator) will be able to sort you out.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"