Main Menu

Happy Bithday Doc!!!

Started by Agrivar, 23 November, 2003, 07:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agrivar

Well he's forty and coming back to tv in 2005. Scream of Shalka is going strong. Anyone else been wallowing in the majesty of 12 hours of Doctor Who?

Devons Daddy

really!
wow. thats a must see.
who is to play him then.

DR who defintive stuff. saw the exhibition in black pool many years ago. bllody good. sadly had to pay for entry as i did not have a blue peter badge.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Agrivar

There's a Dr Who marathon on Uk Gold starting at 7 am. has been on all day. No news on who's to play him but there's lots of specualtion - Anthony Head (Giles from Buffy), Alan Davies (the comedian not the artist), Eddie Izzard (don't ask me!!!)

Agrivar

I've just realised I've spelt birthday wrong. That's damn embarrasing.

Bony Fella

Woo! All power to the doc on his..... Bithday? Hm... looks like the tardis is malfunctioning again.... I can see Anthony Head playing him..... not that WELL, but I can see it...

Devons Daddy

anthony head?
yes he would be good. hes a brit. he was brought watching it. he will understand the importance of the role.

though heres a thing. if he is forty years old. he arrived on earth the same time as kennedy was shot. in dallas.
which explains a lot of things. more then one shot, the grasy knoll.he was the shooter. all of them.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Agrivar

Yeah apparantly Head said He wouldn't want to do it as he doesn't want to get type cast in these fantasy roles.

This coming from the Gold Blend Man?

Anyway I don't think he be that good a Doctor anyway.

Noisybast

Eddie Izzard was on Parkinson last night. He said he wasn't playing Doctor Who. He also confirmed what we already knew - Tom Baker was the best Doctor.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Agrivar

It was Tom Baker who started the Izzard rumour on a Radio 2 interview. Personally I thougth Peter Davison was the best but it's like James Bond. Everyone has a different opinion.

Mikey

Doctor Who sucks.

Heh.Only joking!Happy Birthday indeed for Whovians!
Yeah things are looking up.Me own faves are Baker and Davidson,and believe it or not I,um,er quite *liked* McCoy.I don't think he had much to work with mind...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Agrivar

Thanks for that informed, intellignet and above all eloquent opinion Mikey.

Tu-plang

Couldn't not post on a thread like this...

Awww, I love doctor who!!!!  Happy birthday big man!

Devons Daddy

tom baker.
had it in spades.
the look the attitude, he was the DR who explained how the tardis is small on the outside and huge on the inside.

peter davidson was good but tom baker was the DR.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Richmond Clements

Happy brithday, indeed.

I love the show, but I haven't really got a favorite doctor, I've got favorite adventures by all of them... and if that's a cop out- I don't care.

Leigh S

It's Shane Ritchie's Birthday? How old is he?