Main Menu

Dredd Sequel announced (or as near it to a drokkin' sequel)

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 22 March, 2013, 04:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Adi Shankar producer of DREDD has announced via reddit that a DREDD short is on its way.

A question was asked by a member of the public and his answer was as follows -

I am working on a Dredd short in the vein of #DirtyLaundry ... you're actually the first person to know about this ...

I'm so happy and I wonder if this is because of all the interest shown in Dredd after the cinema run. Could this be a lead into a possible sequel, who knows but this can ONLY be good news!

The link is on the Dredd thread but that is a cumbersome giant now and so here it is again DREDD short confirmed

Bolt-01

Mabs

My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

James Stacey

He should find it easy to find a number of Judge extras complete with uniforms

Steven Sterlacchini

Cool!

The irony will be, if he can wait a little while until going in to production, he'll probably have access to more Judge costumes than the main production. Especially if he's shooting in the US. :D

Danbo

Excellent news,I'll take any DNA Dredd I can can get...
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Danbo

Presuming it is connected to the film,will it be Urban again I wonder or a whole new take,sorta like Minty?
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Goaty

Mabs

I concur. Thomas Jane kicks arse! Would love to see something in a similar vein but with Dredd doing said action, and please can we have Karl back?
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Spikes

Oh, this is interesting, and exciting news. Yep, be great if Mr Urban could return for this.

Beadle68

I cannot stop shaking with excitement .this is excellent news, but it has to be Mr Urban.PERIOD

Beadle68

Well done C F for brightening the shitty week i,ve just had. Thank you!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me