Main Menu

September 18th set for 'Make A Dredd Sequel' day of action!

Started by dweezil2, 12 September, 2013, 01:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisticuffs

Have bought it again, this is the third Bluray I've bought now!

Goaty

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 18 September, 2013, 10:23:29 AM
Some lucky buggers are going to get a copy on Blu ray and DVD this Xmas. I also bought it on iTunes, and am currently on break in work watching it on my phone! Good times people, good times! :D

Do iTunes got subtitle...?

Simon Beigh

Just checked on Amazon and Dredd Blu Ray is now ranked #17 and DVD is #59 in "Film & TV"... Not bad work at all, but it may be pretty difficult getting it into the top 10 with the likes of Fast & Furious 6, Star Trek Into Darkness and Iron Man 3 hogging the top spots

amines2058

Quote from: SimeonB on 18 September, 2013, 12:54:47 PM
Just checked on Amazon and Dredd Blu Ray is now ranked #17 and DVD is #59 in "Film & TV"... Not bad work at all, but it may be pretty difficult getting it into the top 10 with the likes of Fast & Furious 6, Star Trek Into Darkness and Iron Man 3 hogging the top spots

I think those numbers have been updated as positions are now Bluray #5 Bluray 3D #2 and Film & TV #17

IndigoPrime

As ever, the issue remains the US. Last time I looked, the Dredd DVD was 800-something. Can someone in the US buy 100,000 copies, please?

GrudgeJohnDeed

just spent three hours going around town, asda, tesco, wh smiths, even game! no joy! last resort was morrisons, jackpot! bought two copies of the dvd. and the megazine in wh smiths whilst i was there. happy days!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 18 September, 2013, 01:54:44 PM
As ever, the issue remains the US. Last time I looked, the Dredd DVD was 800-something. Can someone in the US buy 100,000 copies, please?

That's not that bad, the contemporaneous Looper is at #3,931 and Dredd only fell from the lower hundreds in the last 2 weeks  since it was released free to amazon prime customers.

James Stacey

currently on amazon uk
#12 in film and dvd
#4 in blu ray
#1 in blu ray 3d

Goaty

Buy 4 Dredds today for xmas presents! Still want to get it on iTunes, but do it got subtitles??

GrudgeJohnDeed

would buying off amazon have been better than instore like i did? for figures and stuff

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Goaty on 18 September, 2013, 03:33:50 PM
Buy 4 Dredds today for xmas presents! Still want to get it on iTunes, but do it got subtitles??

Why didn't you buy 5?

Goaty

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 18 September, 2013, 04:04:36 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 18 September, 2013, 03:33:50 PM

Why didn't you buy 5?

You want one for xmas?

COMMANDO FORCES

I have other Dredd items lined up for then but thank you for your kind offer ;)

Goaty

Anytime! I am still wait for a big frame of me with Judge Burdis!

And of course a steelbook of Dredd!!!

von Boom

Bought 3 dvds and 1 blu-ray today. A drop in the bucket but with enough drops you can fill an ocean.