Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute77

Cheers for the replies guys. I do hope to get some art and at the very least meet the droids in person.. Would love a colour ezquerra but i reckon theyd be fairly pricey!

Molch-R

As per today's Thrill-Mail, we're now down to the last *50* tickets for the show today - if you've not booked them yet, now's the time! www.2000adonline.com/40years

Goaty

Quote from: Molch-R on 07 December, 2016, 06:56:45 PM
As per today's Thrill-Mail, we're now down to the last *50* tickets for the show today - if you've not booked them yet, now's the time! www.2000adonline.com/40years

Ooh damn! Not get job yet!!

Steve Green

Quote from: Mute77 on 07 December, 2016, 05:42:17 PM
Cheers for the replies guys. I do hope to get some art and at the very least meet the droids in person.. Would love a colour ezquerra but i reckon theyd be fairly pricey!

I think the colour pages Carlos brought to LFCC were around the £600 mark.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Goaty on 07 December, 2016, 07:05:39 PM
Ooh damn! Not get job yet!!

Well, it's pretty simple... Tharg can give me a guest pass as "Co-writer of that Megazine series from nearly twenty years ago that no one remembers, and letterer of that one episode of Strontium Dog" and I'll let you have the pass that I bought. ;-)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Goaty

What? That's great you got the pass, hope you not kidding. But you need the pass.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Goaty on 07 December, 2016, 09:13:02 PM
What? That's great you got the pass, hope you not kidding. But you need the pass.

My apologies, Goaty. I thought the sarcasm/humour in suggesting that I should get a pass due to my incredibly minor association with His Verdant Majesty's publications was apparent. It was intended as humour, and self-deprecating humour at that. I'm afraid the Mighty One won't be comping me a ticket, and I'm genuinely sorry for mis-judging the tone of my previous post so badly.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Goaty

Argh! Nice one, Jim. Should read it clear when pick up the wife. Hehe

James Stacey

Quote from: Mute77 on 07 December, 2016, 12:46:50 PM
Bit of a dumb question probably but will there likely be opportunities to buy original art at this bash?
Simon Fraser has said he's bringing art. I'm sure he wont be the only one

Bolt-01

Hawkmumbler

Spikes

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 09 December, 2016, 02:48:11 PM
Quote from: Bolt-01 on 08 December, 2016, 01:26:19 PM
Oh, dear- this could get 'very' expensive...
Indeed...

Not looking for original art this time round, but if pieces are on offer, then it would be rude to not at least look...

And talking of expense; Convention ticket, Train ticket, and Hotel, have all now been booked and paid for.
Sorted.

Colin YNWA

Its my birthday a week before hand so I'm asking for sendies... fingers crossed that keeps me in the market!

Molch-R

And half of those tickets have gone - down to the last 25!