Main Menu

URBAN DEAD - The Killing Game.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 23 September, 2006, 02:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Johnny Dial took Bolt01's last marker this morning - justice of a sorts for that bad business with Karl Heinrich.  I have a feeling Penguin may pounce soon, but it's been a good run up to now; well played all!

Bolt01 warning
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2006/boltwarningdt7.png>

Bolt01 kill
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8136/boltkillod1.png>

Bolt-01

Ah well, to be fair that was probably all he deserved.

Well timed too, as I'm about to go on my hols for a fortnight tomorrow. I look forward to seeing who the final winner is of this, and thank everyone for a great game.

TKGBolt-01 is dead.

Rex Banner

The penguin has pounced. Only just read this, thought Bolt was still left! It has been great fun, can't believe it's over & Penguin is still standing. What's next?http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/lisa_loppit/JDial.jpg">

ming

Well done, Penguin - and well played all!  This has been good fun, and if we decide to have round two at some point, I'd be up for it.

As for what next, I'd suggest a Buttonman convention in a pub somewhere, and then a spell of retirement.  In the meantime, Johnny Dial will be listing his collection of fingers on eBay any day now.

TKG Tournament One Winner: Penguin

Name (Fingers Lost)
Johnny Dial (3) Penguinx3
Karl Heinrich (3) JD, LB, TtR
Penguin (2) JDx2
Tarka the Rotter (3) JDx2, Florian
Bolt01 (3) TtR, JDx2
HarryRamsden (3) TtR, JD, Penguin
LionelBlair (3) JDx2, Penguin
Florian (3) JD, Malcolm, Bolt01
Malcolm (3) JDx2, Penguin
Harry Powell (3) JDx2, KH

Markers Taken
Johnny Dial  15
Penguin  6
Tarka the Rotter  3
Bolt01  1
Florian  1
Lionel Blair  1
Malcolm  1
Karl Heinrich  1

Mikey

Well done that Penguin!And that is some crop of fingers Mr Dial...

Yeah,it was good fun.I'd be on for round 2 at some point as well.

Malcolm is curently alive and sprightly-doing his bit against the zombie hordes

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

DavidXBrunt

Hows about we have a break and then we can either work out team rules or a hunt - where the losers have to track down the penguin, Suggestions for rules?

And congratulations.

DavidXBrunt

Hows about we have a break and then we can either work out team rules or a hunt - where the losers have to track down the penguin, Suggestions for rules?

And congratulations.

The Monarch

i'ld be up for a go if you chaps do this again

Rex Banner

Hunt the penguin? That's a bit DasterdlyXMuttley!

Looking at the 'scores on the board' Johnny Dial should have won this, I just got lucky in the choice of suburb.

If any one does want to hunt him though, he's still in Quarlesbank hiding in the building he's been in for the past two weeks (except when he's been dead)

Leigh S

Well done Penguin!  Our notoriety is spreading - got asked about the killing Game by another survivor, so I've pointed them in this direction - I'm up for another game, either with our "veterans", or starting afresh with newbies, or whatever combination sounds interesting