Main Menu

2012 Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

Quote from: Gavin_Leahy_Block on 03 December, 2012, 01:46:42 PM
Well done, Buttonman. I'm still unsure if that was insanity or genius, maybe even a bit of both.
Another top page, Megabus.
I would go for insanity myself.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 01 December, 2012, 03:36:23 PM
Great stuff!
And I'll make sure and stray comments on that thread are ruthlessly deleted.

ooops just got to this comments page, please purge ma mince!
DDT did a job on me

Darren Stephens

Hoho, great stuff B.M. I miss the old photo stories (not really!) Mega bus....loving this. A page a day is insane. I salute you, sir.  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Spikes

Well what can i say, but sterling work by all.
And special mention to Buttonman's contribution, which is summat else indeed!

Pete Wells

My god! I'd heard that the old Tharg mask was in bad condition but I didn't expect it to look quite as haggard and deformed as that! It certainly looks like it's been kicked around the nerve centre a few times.

I was howling at this, I absolutely loved it. What a complete and utter nutcase!

David Broughton

Watched 'Deathnuts' and read Buttonman's Photo story tonight, Loved em' both.  Thanks fellas! :lol:   Thanks to everyone for further positive comments on the Dredd daily strip.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm enjoying the fact that you are up each night at this time posting it, BRAVO!

shaolin_monkey

Megabus, awesome work on the strip! Can't wait for part 5!

Vzzbux - inspired! My two fave things in the world (except for the new trilogy) combined into one neat image. Nice!

WhitBloke

Vzzbx - The Bug had changed everything.  Everything.  Hershey was back in the big pads, Frank was a billionaire, Point was back in the good books and... in the squad room... as he left for patrol in his shattered city, he was sure he heard something new...  There goes Old Taun-Taun Chops... 
Smashing!

Darren Stephens - Oh, now that's just inspired.  Yuletidium 90 mutations.  Brilliant!

Megabus - Daily Daily Dose Dose!  Daily Daily Dose Dose!  The very, very cool fun continues in reading your fantastic gift to the forum.
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Jon

Mikey

Just had a catch up - brilliant work everyone, it's a highlight of the forum year!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

stacey

I have loved every one of these so far, dunno how you're all going to keep the standard up but youse always bloody do.

Fantastic..excuse me one of the dozen or so bairns wants a pastie

Proudhuff

Quote from: stacey on 04 December, 2012, 10:02:13 AM

Fantastic..excuse me one of the dozen or so bairns wants a pastie

Could have been worse, could have been Wells back...
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Wow, just wow. As ever a delight.

So many good things from Buttonman's genius dress up to Darren's glorious art BUT the sheer imagination in vzzbuzz's 'Star Wars does Dredd' is quite wonderful!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me