Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 09 August, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
If they're the same as the Dredd books, they will be about 1cm shorter and 0.5cm deeper than Rebellion softbacks.

Cool - thank you. Man that makes the Dante issues at least pretty tempting... if only the size was... yes, yes I'm being greedy!

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 09 August, 2017, 07:03:44 PM
Also, a complete collection of Cabballistics...

But is that possible... snark snark...

marko10174

I wonder how they are going to release Nikolai Dante, currently books 4,5 and 7 are the only one's out of print, and will be the most desirable. It's a nightmare only be able to get 8 out of 11 of the books.

Dandontdare

Quote from: geronimo on 07 August, 2017, 10:51:09 AM
I assume the figurines will be the Doctor Who or Marvel sized, as per usual. Bloody expensive if they are, and no Slaine!!!! maybe there is more to come if the collection is extended.

How big is that? Hard to tell from those pictures.

I think I'm out though - I don't have the (any) space, I've got almost all of it in prog form, I preferred the old free gifts and I got the first four books free anyway. Still, they are nice volumes ... oh for a man-cave!

judgerufian

After trawling through the website of the collection and 30 pages of forum chat, is there no definite list of any of the volumes beyond the first 5? I'dlike to know what im actually going to be subscribing to before i part with 800 quid...!

JaHawkDroid

Quote from: judgerufian on 09 August, 2017, 09:22:19 PM
After trawling through the website of the collection and 30 pages of forum chat, is there no definite list of any of the volumes beyond the first 5? I'dlike to know what im actually going to be subscribing to before i part with 800 quid...!

They don't release a full list, unfortunately. Just as they come out. Though we know we're getting the full Nikolai Dante, which is 8/9 of the books. We can also assume we'll get all of Nemesis and Slaine. Beyond that; anybody's guess really. Only Tharg knows.

Steve Green

You can add Abnett/Harrison Durham Red and complete Caballistics Inc.

abelardsnazz

BPP

Wouldn't the complete Slaine be an awful lot of books?

Dante makes sense as its a complete story that pretty quickly became about moving the chess pieces around the board and tough if you hadn't read the prior moves. Slaine? Lots of that is stand alone material. One book per period would be more than enough (B&W, Bisley, Langley, Davis)

Jim - I think the Durham Red was 3 volumes (ie series) in one Book - its 37 issues of material so around 222 pages. Matt said something along the lines of 'that'll be one nice book'.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

judgerufian

Quote from: JaHawkDroid on 09 August, 2017, 10:08:34 PM
Quote from: judgerufian on 09 August, 2017, 09:22:19 PM

They don't release a full list, unfortunately. Just as they come out. Though we know we're getting the full Nikolai Dante, which is 8/9 of the books. We can also assume we'll get all of Nemesis and Slaine. Beyond that; anybody's guess really. Only Tharg knows.

Cheers all

The Monarch

and also hewligans haircut with sooner or later

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: BPP on 09 August, 2017, 11:16:50 PM
Jim - I think the Durham Red was 3 volumes (ie series) in one Book - its 37 issues of material so around 222 pages. Matt said something along the lines of 'that'll be one nice book'.

Ah. Brilliant -- ta!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JaHawkDroid

Finally got around to this week's thrill cast - Matt's enthusiasm for this collection is really quite infectious. Very excited for this launch now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marko10174

The full Nikolai Dante is music to my ears. Though, how many books are being released per month? I could potentially be waiting a long time for them to be released.

moly

Two issues a month so just over 3 years for the set

Skullmo

Quote from: marko10174 on 10 August, 2017, 08:09:18 AM

The full Nikolai Dante is music to my ears. Though, how many books are being released per month? I could potentially be waiting a long time for them to be released.

Really hope they release them in reading order
It's a joke. I was joking.