Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Sorry, I completely misread your post!
@jamesfeistdraws

Swerty

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Swerty on 13 July, 2020, 01:28:51 PM
Where's the extention list?
It's found ten pages back. Not officially announced yet, mind.

Tomwe

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 13 July, 2020, 01:39:11 PM
Quote from: Swerty on 13 July, 2020, 01:28:51 PM
Where's the extention list?
It's found ten pages back. Not officially announced yet, mind.
I wouldn't say that, it's just 'subject to change'

The Monarch

i could have sworn the contents of the extension were confirmed just not the order in which they would be published

sintec

The only confirmation we've had, so far, is via the FB page. Subscribers have not actually been informed that their subs will be continuing past 80 issues yet.

Alec Worley

Random question... Has the Abnett/Harrison Durham Red collection come out yet? (That's issue 71.) And if so, what month did it come out and was my essay in it? :D

Cheers

Bolt-01

Hi Alec - it has indeed. This is one of the volumes I was most looking forward to.

Just checked and you have a two page text article at the back.

Hope that helps.

Alec Worley

Cheers, Bolt! Hope you and the family are safe and well.
Do you know what month this came out...?

leethomson

I think it was in the delivery before last, so May.

Alec Worley

Bolt-01

Aye, I reckon LeeThomson is right. I got mine via the website, but shurely you are due a comp?

(And my family are all good, thanks for asking I'm on my first real day off work since mid-feb and I'm trying to catch up on lettering! Hope you and yours are all well.)

Southstreeter

Quote from: Alec Worley on 16 July, 2020, 09:42:57 AM
Random question... Has the Abnett/Harrison Durham Red collection come out yet? (That's issue 71.) And if so, what month did it come out and was my essay in it? :D

Cheers
I was also really looking forward to this, however it coincided with the website service being closed for business, and now it's open again this one has sold out! Grrr.

abelardsnazz

Hmmm. My copy of Savage has the spine of volume 79 (penultimate Dante) instead of 63. Anyone else get that?

sintec

Quote from: abelardsnazz on 22 July, 2020, 09:08:13 PM
Hmmm. My copy of Savage has the spine of volume 79 (penultimate Dante) instead of 63. Anyone else get that?

I've seen people reporting the same on the FB group. Yet another printing foul up, their quality control really need to up their game.