Main Menu

Judge Dredd Urban Warfare

Started by ManParrish, 11 February, 2015, 06:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManParrish

I see the JD Urban Warfare hardcover is out...is it worth getting ?

COMMANDO FORCES

I had a look at one in my local comic shop and was pleasantly surprised at the size of it.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

hippynumber1

It's the three film sequel stories that ran in the Meg, all wrapped up in a gorgeous Henry Flint hard cover! Lovely...

ZenArcade

A  big thanks there Hippy, throw me a prog number? Z

Taryn Tailz

Underbelly was originally in Judge Dredd Megazine #340 - 342.

Uprise was originally printed as a two part mini series in US format comics.

The prequel comic to the Dredd film I think was originally printed in the US format reprint of Underbelly, although I'm not 100% on that one.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Tim Tailz on 11 February, 2015, 09:39:58 PM
The prequel comic to the Dredd film I think was originally printed in the US format reprint of Underbelly, although I'm not 100% on that one.

It was an online comic. A mini-comic was printed for the Aussie blu-ray.

ZenArcade

Which I have read and admired....the Urban Warfare title is a collective term for a general publication. Cheers lads. Z

Jamie1000013

Had to get this even though I own both Uprise and Underbelly twice over in Meg form and in them beautiful white US style comics. I ordered this because I wanted to get the signed edition for Henry Flint's signature. Also getting it collected would be nice, although I would have loved Dead Zone with it, although its not in with the theme, because it is probably one of my favorite Dredd stories.

Neil McClements

Has anybody received theirs in the post yet?

Jamie1000013

No, do they normally ship them early when you preorder? I am expecting a long wait had to wait two weeks once to get a prog from them. Can't wait to see how good it looks and i haven't read Mama story.

Also just a question ive suddenly got after typing the last sentence is Mama and her hang in the comics or is it made up for the film?

hippynumber1

I had mine last week! That's the standard edition though, not the bookplate version...