Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

It's not official, so I'd keep quiet if I were you lot ;)

Richmond Clements

Quite a difference between a bespoke piece of art as a gift and buying illegally made action figures.

JayzusB.Christ

:)

Glad you like them, fellas!

QuoteHey, I've just had a thought - this means that four people now own a piece of Dredd memorabilia that Burdis hasn't got! Bwahahahaha!

Three, in fact.  There can only be three.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Pete Wells

YAY!!! My plate came! Thanks Jaysus, I love it!!!

JayzusB.Christ

Brilliant! Quite honestly,  it's an honour for me to see that you guys like them and are displaying them with your other prog memorabilia.  Next December: Nemesis knives, Fear forks and Sláine spoons to go with them. (Note: There will not be any Nemesis knives,  Fear forks or Sláine spoons.)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Fungus

JayzusB.Christ

Forquemada crossed my mind,  but I think it was in the nerve centre in the 80s once.  Besides,  I was going for an alliteration theme rather than puns, and didn't want to s stray from it. What's that?  Have I a girlfriend? Not right at the moment,  why do you ask?