Main Menu

Online Driving Theory Pre-Test

Started by Bouwel, 03 August, 2009, 05:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bouwel

Hot on the heels of the UK Citizen test I now find I can't drive to the deportation center.

35 out of 50

Oh bugger.

-Bouwel-
(Who has been driving for 20+ years. Badly, it would seem)
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

COMMANDO FORCES

Where is the link so we can all fail!

Colin YNWA

Whatever you do don't try the hazard perspection test thats just crazy. I did this recently (still not taken by proper test) test and while the regular test is ok once you've looked through the highway code and learnt any number of surprising facts, the hazard perception is pretty tricky. Well once you've done a few practices its fine BUT you're learning how to pass the test NOT actually spot hazards.

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

I, Cosh

33 without ever having sat a driving test.
We never really die.

House of Usher

I got 38, but it says I only made 6 errors, so I don't see how it can be out of 50. Minus 2 for every wrong answer?

Mind you, I don't see how knowing what percentage of emissions cars account for makes you a safer driver, and I don't see how knowing about Toucan crossings helps unless you want to ride a bicycle across it. I wouldn't even know what one looks like. Number 8 is just a trick question. Many of the wrong answers just depend upon your not being able to picture the situation, when what you'd actually do is the correct thing, regardless of the stupid answers you're offered.
STRIKE !!!