Main Menu

Inform and win prizes

Started by Zarjazzer, 19 October, 2008, 06:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

Hello to all,

Long time lurker who finally decided to join, due to new Justice Deptartment cranial implant-been reading 2000AD and (Action!) for longer than perhaps it is wise to mention.

I shall see you on the boards and hopefully not in the cubes.  :)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

paulvonscott

Well, there's plenty of old duffers about so you're in good (albeit strange) company.

Welcome to the board!

Zarjazzer

Quote from: "paulvonscott"Well, there's plenty of old duffers about so you're in good (albeit strange) company.

Welcome to the board!

Bad company?   :D (Dang! that's another book/tpb I need to get!)

Many thanks for the welcome paulvonscott!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Roger Godpleton

Hi, I'm Jim and I'm the resident sexy young person here. I would tell you what the rules are but I've had complaints.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Zarjazzer

Quote from: "Godpleton"Hi, I'm Jim and I'm the resident sexy young person here. I would tell you what the rules are but I've had complaints.

About the rules? Or being the sexy young person? Wow! If that's true this place is tougher than I thought!  :o

Cheers !

jakeblues69

Quote from: "Godpleton"Hi, I'm Jim and I'm the resident sexy young person here. I would tell you what the rules are but I've had complaints.

I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

Kerrin

Zarjazzer

Quote from: "Kerrin"Hello mate.

Cheers Kerrin. *raises glass of Theakstons*

phil71

hi only joined up myself a short time ago and have been impressed by the warm welcome expressed by all.
everyone seems helpfull,friendly and pretty much barking mad (fine by me).

so anyway hi n welcome

:D
if you're gonna shoot,shoot don't talk.

Zarjazzer

Quote from: "phil71"hi only joined up myself a short time ago and have been impressed by the warm welcome expressed by all.
everyone seems helpfull,friendly and pretty much barking mad (fine by me).

so anyway hi n welcome

:lol:

Er, thanks again.  :)

phil71

only got one brain cell left myself the other fell out this morning whilst i did my boots up,the other ones dying of bordom.
spelllin goingg out wyndo fasst mist sleap

;)
if you're gonna shoot,shoot don't talk.

Dandontdare

dammit! who blabbed about the dark gods and the whole brain-dashing stuff?

Welcome! 8-)

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Welcome, hopefully PVS's new found love of brain surgery hasn't put you off.

Mardroid

The title of this thread reminds me of the Red Dwarf 5 Episode Back To Reality.  The one where they apparently wake up from after years hooked to a VR machine, only to find themselves in a fascist state.

Outside are notices

"Vote Fascist!"

"Inform on family and friends! Wonderful prizes to be won!"

Oh, and welcome!

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to getting rewarded for grassing everyone up, I suppose the real reward is seeing the perps being led away in chains while the baying mob lobs pitch forks at them..pitch forks are too good for them I say.