Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddykafka

Good to hear that you got your bike problem sorted, Jayzus.

I guess its safe to assume that you weren't tempted to square up to the copper, puff your chest out indignantly and declare: "Don't you know who I am?! I am Jayzus B. Christ and I demand my wheels back!"

'Cause yeah, that probably wouldn't have ended too well.  :D

(Actual footage of Jayzus about to be busted by the cops, lol.)

https://i.gifer.com/rXy.gif

JohnW

Forum's Favourite Outlaw Biker, The Final:

Spikes Harvey Rotten vs. JayzusB. Christ
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

JayzusB.Christ

:lol:

Thanks, guys.  I won't be back on the road till the tax disc arrives but it's better than knowing my bike is rotting in limbo and that a court case is approaching into the bargain.

I'm more like Sleez 'n' Ryder than Spikes Harvey Rotten - fairly forgettable, shoddily painted and conceived by a Guinness-drinking Irishman.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jim_Campbell

...because today marks twenty-five years since I married m'lovely wife. I genuinely have no idea how she's put up with me for a quarter of a century, but here we are.  :D
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

The Legendary Shark

Happy anniversary to you both, and I wish you many more. xx

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trooper McFad

Great milestone Jim. Have a great celebration and I wish you and your good lady many more.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

JayzusB.Christ

Snapshot from 3 / 4 / 99.

Congratulations, Jim, and happy anniversary to you both.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 03 April, 2024, 02:35:15 PMSnapshot from 3 / 4 / 99.

Congratulations, Jim, and happy anniversary to you both.

Not sure why, but that image isn't displaying for me (in fact, I only realised there was an image when I quoted this post and saw the URL).

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, folks!

Belatedly, here's a photo of the happy couple at Whitby registrar's office in 1999...  :D

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JayzusB.Christ

Yeah, sorry, I tried to fix it with an edit but then that fecking website glitch kicked in and I couldn't log in for a couple of days.

Anyway it was only a daft photo of a black wedding cake with black candles, and obviously your own real wedding photo is way better. Hope you both had a great anniversary anyway and wishing you more love and happiness for the next 25 and beyond.

Funt Solo

This is the image that JBC was posting - not sure what the technical issue was, so I uploaded a copy to imgur:

Congrats to Jim on his silver anniversary.

(Following the goth stereotype that lives in my head, I assumed you were deliberately and morosely single. The world in my head is a strange place, best ignored.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ