Main Menu

Kenneth Branagh's Thor

Started by the shutdown man, 29 September, 2008, 10:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

QuoteI don'yt even care if he can't act.

who cares? hadn't you see Iron Man? acting is first then effects!

House of Usher

If Kenneth Branagh's Thor, perhapth he should put thome ointment on it?
STRIKE !!!

the shutdown man

Quote from: "House of Usher"If Kenneth Branagh's Thor, perhapth he should put thome ointment on it?

It took you nearly eight months to come up with that? :)
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "solankie"How did Angelina Jolie prepare for the Tomb Raider movies fitness wise? does anyone know her fitness regime to look that good? details would be great, like how many times a day did she train? what did it involve?

wrong forum.

ThryllSeekyr

Oh, I thought there was going to be a teaser trailer.

House of Usher

Quote from: "the shutdown man"It took you nearly eight months to come up with that? :twisted:
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "solankie"How did Angelina Jolie prepare for the Tomb Raider movies fitness wise? does anyone know her fitness regime to look that good? details would be great, like how many times a day did she train? what did it involve?

I am looking to plant some Tomatoes or buy some seedlings and just wondered if you knew which varieties would thrive best outside because i dont have a greenhouse.Plus how often should they be watered and what kind of plant food to be used ?

can you help ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

ThryllSeekyr

So, do you think he looks the part?

//http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3894187008/nm0002907

IMDb.Com does not allow you to link their images.

Son of Stellan who was in  'The Exorcist: TRhe Beginning", The live action verison of "BeoWulf" and "King Arthur"

vzzbux

Could be quite interesting having Branagh at the helm, having just recently re-watched Conspiracy from which his performance was absolutely flawless, A very talented man indeed.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.