Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Wait - what? Hicks is turning in his grave ... again.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Never mind Hicks, what about Edginton and Disraeli.  Oooo-laaa.

Dandontdare

Less attention is being paid to the National Guard's response: "ummmm .. we don't have one?"

Funt Solo

I expect something out of print wouldn't just appear somewhere on the Internet - although I saw a cool Scream! web site that seems like it's maybe not stepping on anyone's toes.

I wonder if anything like that will ever appear for Deadline. I used to own most of those, but they fell in the skip when I emigrated. As with all things I throw away ever, I regret it. (Like my Starblazers, Victors, Hotspurs & Commando comics. I should've kept them all.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

It is better to have collected and lost than to have never collected at all, I guess.

Or maybe it's precisely the opposite. Depends which way up your glass is.

Speaking of which... "Bartender... Same again."

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 September, 2020, 10:01:53 PM

It's a long time since I heard, or said, that.  :(

Speaking of which, I don't know why The Poke is moaning about these.  They're fecking arsom.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/09/18/these-next-level-face-masks-had-the-entire-internet-shaking-head/
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 September, 2020, 10:05:54 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 September, 2020, 10:01:53 PM

It's a long time since I heard, or said, that.  :(

Speaking of which, I don't know why The Poke is moaning about these.  They're fecking arsom.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/09/18/these-next-level-face-masks-had-the-entire-internet-shaking-head/

My eye was drawn to the ad next to that article ... remind me - what's 2,500 times nothing?

Funt Solo

Those helmets are okay, but look silly with business attire.

They should be wearing space suits. It's the only way to go.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Now we're fecking talking.   Though I have to admit, if things haven't changed since my old raving days, heatstroke would be a more pressing concern than Covid.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

True - it has to come with a built-in coolant system (and Vicks-auto-applicators).
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Funt Solo on 18 September, 2020, 10:58:18 PM
True - it has to come with a built-in coolant system (and Vicks-auto-applicators).

I'd forgotten about the Vicks  :o

von Boom

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 September, 2020, 10:28:51 PM
Now we're fecking talking.   Though I have to admit, if things haven't changed since my old raving days, heatstroke would be a more pressing concern than Covid.
I remember your raving days.

JayzusB.Christ

:D

You're not far off the truth there.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++