THE RIGHT HONOURABLE POSITION FOR MOST HONOURABLE MENTIONS
UNCLE FESTER'S AMAZING BOKTASTIC FACE-OFF

THIRD PLACE
MARKCHILLY'S AMAZING SLAINE/A.B.C. WARRIORS BATTLE

SECOND PLACE
JON'S UPSETTINGLY PLEASANT DREDD & NEMESIS CHINWAG

FIRST PLACE
ALLISTERMAC'S AMAZINGLY INTRICATE NEMESIS & SHAKARA BATTLE

So the THIRD month in a row with a prize for the ultratalented Mr Mackrell who will also pick our January theme!

FINALLY THARG'S CHOICE absolutely must go to the glorious entry of one Mr Jim Campbell - !

Thanks for entering, thanks for voting, here's to 2012's amazing entries and hoping that 2013's art comps are bigger, madder and all the more amazing!

COMMANDO FORCES

Worthy Champ and great entries one and all :thumbsup:

WhitBloke

Always fun to splash about in the shallow end, and always a little exciting to wonder...  Who will be on the top of the vote?  And this month, no different, a very deserving winner, indeed a deserving trio of winners there and a very fitting HM to boot.
But, as said in the voting thread...  What a difficult vote this month!

Well done, you lovely lot of ink-slingers and thanks to everyone for all that eye candy.  Big greedy yum.
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Colin YNWA

It was an astonishingly strong month this month and well done to all concerned and congratulations to the winners.

Of course we all owe our thanks, as ever, to Crazyfoxmachine for keeping this thing going.

Kerrin

FIX!! Referee?! It's a conspiracy!!

Nah, congratulations to our very worthy winners. Awesome artistry all round and some fantastic images.

Nothing for it, I'm gonna have to bring out the big gun next time. That's right, Microsoft PAINT.

Jim_Campbell

Blimey. Well, congratulations to all the worthy occupants of the winners' circle! Proof, if proof were needed, that if you ever want to win an art comp, draw Nemesis fighting Shakara! ;-)

I'm both grateful and more than slightly taken aback by the Mighty One favouring my humble entry. Many thanks, your verdant Eminence.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

james newell

wow! mongerl is such a popular charactor, well done to all, some great works this month.
j

SuperSurfer

Well done to the worthy winners and all who took part. Special thanks to CFX.

You done good.

james newell

Quote from: jmean on 10 December, 2012, 09:34:19 PM
wow! mongerl is such a popular charactor, well done to all, some great works this month.
j

God! mongROl, not mongerl, my spelling is so SHIP!
.j

allistermac

Some excellent entries once again. I'll try and pick a good theme for the first competition of 2013. Thanks to Owen for organising and those that took part and voted.