Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Though his Lego-man-handed, detachable-haired American chum is clearly a very closely-related species.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 28 February, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
Though his Lego-man-handed, detachable-haired American chum is clearly a very closely-related species.

Cuntis shitgibbonii.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: TordelBack on 28 February, 2018, 11:50:40 AM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 28 February, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Cuntis shitgibbonii.
Wherent they wiped out by the Shiteaor 65 Million years ago?

Yeah i've seen Walking with Politicians.

IndigoPrime

Now the rules are known, skirting as close to them as possible probably isn't the best of moves.

TordelBack

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 28 February, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
Now the rules are known, skirting as close to them as possible probably isn't the best of moves.

But I classed it up bigly with fake taxonomic Latin and everything!

(Duly noted).

von Boom

As long as it's said with a Scottish burr it's fine. Isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thh5AOJTD-Q

Tjm86

Perhaps we could try 'queynte'?  Good enough for Chaucer?

Intersting and totally useless piece of information; according to wikipedia there used to be a Gropec**t Lane in London.  It seems that it was quite a common name to reflect the main trade conducted there!   :o

Professor Bear

This explains why there is no-one from Scunthorpe on the forum.

The Legendary Shark

Am I allowed to lol? I don't know if I'm allowed to lol.

lol anyway.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

Quote from: Professor Bear on 28 February, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
This explains why there is no-one from Scunthorpe on the forum.

I doff my cap sir.  You truly are a cunning linguist!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 28 February, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Well, that's working out a treat.  ;)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

And speaking of the banned word, has the biggest one of all finally suggested doing something that isn't appalling?  For the first time ever, I can say that I hope his latest policy is taken seriously.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/28/trump-background-checks-gun-control

IndigoPrime

The tiniest movements in the right direction, tied to policy that no-one wants (i.e. arming teachers). This will be a clustertrump of epic proportions.

von Boom

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 01 March, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
The tiniest movements in the right direction, tied to policy that no-one wants (i.e. arming teachers). This will be a clustertrump of epic proportions.

I wonder how long it will take Oxford to add this to the dictionary?

JayzusB.Christ

Just came across this on t'internet.  I wonder, having published some viciously anti-Islam propaganda himself a few years ago, if Franky Boy ever feels just a tiny bit guilty about the election outcome himself? 

https://twitter.com/frankmillerink/status/792525006613848065?lang=en