Main Menu

2000AD SIGNING, MARCH 21ST, FORBIDDEN PLANET MEGASTORE, LOND

Started by +rufus+, 16 March, 2009, 01:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+rufus+

Just thought I'd post a reminder as it doesn't look like Tharg's minions have alerted the Squaxx..

A hole bunch of Us are signing at Forbidden Planet Megastore, March 21st, 1 ppm.

Come along, get a sketch.

+rufus+

Bump.....

Come along... Or I'll get all the sketches from Henry!  :lol:

Buddy

Actually Ruf... you could get one for me! Too far to travel for me I'm afraid.

Must get over to the big smoke soon, I've a few days holidays to take from work soon so might treat myself to a visit.

Any other signings planned in the near future??

Martin Jameson

Curse my lack of money......good luck though, hope it's a great day.

COMMANDO FORCES

I would have come along but that day is taken up with RUGBY, all day for hours and hours.

COMMANDO FORCES

Curses! Having just spoken to Dan in my local comic shop I might have to go, I can watch the matches on my small telly whilst sat on the train. I now have less than 40 hours to decide :roll:

Grant Goggans

With the droids in question available for interrogation, would somebody please find out whether Simon Davis or Anthony Williams is working on "The War of the Moses"?

WoD

Bad Andy

Rio De Fideldo

Could someone wish Brett Ewins all the best.

I love his work and it would be great to get something new out of this droid in the weekly.

One of my fave pieces by him is in Bagman Blues when Bagman starts unloading Rogue's kit.

That sort of thing appeals to the child in is all ie the magic bag which has loads of exciting things in it which can be listed and catalogued like the Bat Cave in a way I guess.

+rufus+

Quote from: "Richard Field"Could someone wish Brett Ewins all the best.

I love his work and it would be great to get something new out of this droid in the weekly.

One of my fave pieces by him is in Bagman Blues when Bagman starts unloading Rogue's kit.

That sort of thing appeals to the child in is all ie the magic bag which has loads of exciting things in it which can be listed and catalogued like the Bat Cave in a way I guess.

I will indeed pass on your regards to Brett.. we speak most days.. :-)

Rio De Fideldo

Cheers Rufus. Tell him that I really dig the Barry Allen Flash boots he drew all the time. I wish I had some.

Proudhuff

Somebody grab a team photo... before the fights start
DDT did a job on me

Kev Levell

If you see a weird looking grey haired bloke who looks a 'bit'like this:
[attachment=0:iy11gq1v]kev_head.jpg[/attachment:iy11gq1v]Say hello! I'll probably be there for a while, milling around.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm setting off in 10 minutes with my camera, trading cards, books and sketch pads  ;)