Main Menu

dr who is back

Started by judge dreddd, 09 May, 2003, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judge dreddd

Bolt-01

Is this about the advert with the DALEK?

Very funny.

There is one with a shark too, but it doesn't have a harpoon sticking out of its jaw :(

Rotts

Tu-plang

um..?

This is about Shada.

Bolt-01

Oh!

Keep your eyes out for the ad then. Its a god 'un.

Rotts

crazy comic guy

1. who's shada?
2. dr who has nothing to do with 2000AD and is a bit out of time crapnest for the 21'st century.

they should make a series for JUDGE DREAD. Now that'll be he day. (I like JUDGE DREAD but they'll never make a series out of it!)

crazy comic guy

1. who's shada
2. dr who has nothing to do with 20000AD but they should make a JUDGE DREAD series. That'll be the day for BBC1. The only decent thing on.

Now C4 is better for that type of thing

Spaceghost

can nobody spell? its JUDGE DREDD..D..R..E..D..D. kids today eh? no ejamacation. and i did'nt realise dr who was black, i thought that was jesus.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

El Spurioso

Jesus wasn't black, you mad fool!  She just sunbathed a lot.

Queen Firey-Bou

no i think you'll find most of us can sssssspell Dredd, especially after its been pointed out a few timesssssss.

so about the Dr How then.....?

Wils

so about the Dr How then.....?

This conjures up the image of Fred Dinage in a silly hat.

Nimeous

Doctor Who is the greatest television programme now, in the past or in the future. Way beyond it's time. If you watch the re-runs on UK Gold, the sci-fi concepts and the storylines are as good as anything you could hope to find in the likes of Babylon, the X-Files or any US sci-fi programme from the last twenty years. OK, I accept it collapsed into self-referential paradoy (or, "Shite", to you and me) in the 1980s. However, the BBC failed to see it for the cash cow it was and let it die (scheduling it against Coronation Street, then citing poor viewing figures as a reason to kill it) a long lingering death of a thousand budget cuts.

I also admit to being biased - The Enigmatic Dr X's icon would be at the top of this post, if only I could remember my password. Hopefully, that nice chap Wake is on the case.

Still, Nimeous is such a cool word!