Main Menu

X-Men 3 Trailer and Pics

Started by the shutdown man, 06 December, 2005, 12:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shutdown man

The trailer's not up yet, it's due sometime today, but here are the first official picture from the film, including Beast and Angel. Is there hope after all?

http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/2005/x3/flash.htm
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Rob Spalding

Here's the teaser, not much in it at all.

Link: http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/media/player.php?id=2052" target="_blank">X-Men 3 teaser

the shutdown man

That's just the intro to the website, there's a proper trailer due out in a few hours.

Carlsborg Expert

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Yes. That water is where the Jean Grey lies. Any X-men fans will know that Jeans coming back.

eggonlegs

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Spalding

the shutdown man

Now that's a pretty damn cool trailer. Beast looks cool in it, much better than he did in that linked photo, and some of the action scenes look damn impressive. I was worried about Ratner taking this over, but it seems like he's actually doing a pretty good job. The only thing I'm still worried about now is Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut, but you never know....

Rob Spalding

When I first heard about Vinnie as Juggernaut my thought was "Isn't he just too small?"  you need someone the size of Michael Clarke Duncan or Kevin Nas (who was Sabertooth) really dontcha?

Dunk!

Cool trailer.

Now either Vinnie Jones has taken a heart-attack-in-a-bucket load of steroids or he's wearing a muscle suit to look like that.

Still the world's smallest Juggernaut though.
"Trust we"

LARF

Ooooooh yer bugger that looks good!

The bit with magneto stood on the tree in the forest has Jean Grey / Phoenix on the far right, anyone notice that?

Who else is stood with him on that log?

El Spurioso

Hmm...  Is that an Apple-only website?  For some reason I can't get at the bloody thing...

Carlsborg Expert

I had to download the Quicktime 7 with itunes. I thought I had it but apparently not. I spent this morning getting another one.

the shutdown man

As for Magneto in the forest, there's also Juggernaut, Pyro, and the guy who played Sing in Saw, but I don't know who he's playing here. There's no-one else I recognise. And yeah, Vinnie's wearing a muscle suit. Still looks silly.

Matt Timson

Looks like Iceman, Colossus and Shadowcat have been upgraded to the first team as well.  No sign of Nightcrawler though.

Thank fuck.
Pffft...

Art

Yes, thank you Apple for forcing me to download sodding iTunes, I really appreciate that.

Can you imagine the screams of complaint if Microsoft did something similar?