Main Menu

Comics you are excited about in 2016

Started by Colin YNWA, 10 August, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Good catch Hawkmonger, was looking for that a wee bit back, nice to know the wait won't be too much longer.

Ancient Otter

Dark Horse are just announcing a Moebius library...

Ghastly McNasty

Hawkmumbler

Colin YNWA

I'm retain some excitment back until we know if this will contain his Blueberry stuff...

Hawkmumbler

According to the statement by DH, it'll cover everything Marvel put out 20 odd years ago. Yes, that included Blueberry. And they intend to print ALL of it this time.

Colin YNWA

Well of that's right then.

WA-FUCKIN'-HEY!!!!

James Stacey

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 06 October, 2015, 06:49:29 PM
Dark Horse are just announcing a Moebius library...
'Back of the net' as the yoof of today may say (or was that Alan Partridge) Looking forward to this, it might take the focus off badly drawn pictures of supermans cock.

Grugz

...I'm not sure I have ever read any moebius...I have also never read/seen "lord of the flies" its on the 'to do' list
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

In an extremely bizarre twist, Kodansha have gathered a plethora of western fans to produce an original Attack on Titan anthology. I'm excited for this simply because Gail Simone and M.A.Oeming are both involved. Drops late 2016.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-08/kodansha-comics-to-publish-original-attack-on-titan-anthology-comic-book/.93923

Batman's Superior Cousin

Grandville Book V - Force Majeure will be released October 2017!!! :o :( :D

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Hawkmumbler

The series finale, it would appear (according to Mr. Talbot anyway).

Looks superb. I bloody love me some Grandville.

Dash Decent

Fantastic, BSC!

I was only thinking about Grandville yesterday and disappointed that I couldn't see a new title listed anywhere for pre-order.

But... 2017!  That's a bit of a wait.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Old Tankie

Clean Room by Gail Simone and Jon Davis-Hunt.

IronGraham

I'm hoping that Darwyne Cookes' Revengence gets released
We're werewolves not swearwolves