Main Menu

Strontium Dog Miniatures Game Video Battle Reports

Started by The Bissler, 15 April, 2024, 10:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bissler

I've returned to the roots of Warlord Games' 2000AD gaming to make some new live play Strontium Dog video battle reports! I'm teaching a friend to play so we're keeping things simple by playing through the starter set missions first...

First up: The Good

The Bissler

And the second episode, The Bad is also available...and there's more to come!

Trooper McFad

Another two cracking play throughs.

It's good to see that Alpha isn't always all powerful and the die can be a cruel mistress.

Looking forward to your next battle report.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

The Bissler

Cheers as always Trooper! Yes, it's the plan to keep publishing SD reports once a month for the foreseeable future (and same for Dredd reports) so, as we have plenty more in the pipeline, I'm delighted that you're still hungry for more!

Trooper McFad

Quote from: The Bissler on 19 April, 2024, 11:36:55 AMCheers as always Trooper! Yes, it's the plan to keep publishing SD reports once a month for the foreseeable future (and same for Dredd reports) so, as we have plenty more in the pipeline, I'm delighted that you're still hungry for more!

Just love seeing the dynamics of the game and how the "baddies" can get the upper hand with a bit of luck
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

The Bissler

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 19 April, 2024, 11:46:51 AM
Quote from: The Bissler on 19 April, 2024, 11:36:55 AMCheers as always Trooper! Yes, it's the plan to keep publishing SD reports once a month for the foreseeable future (and same for Dredd reports) so, as we have plenty more in the pipeline, I'm delighted that you're still hungry for more!

Just love seeing the dynamics of the game and how the "baddies" can get the upper hand with a bit of luck

Haha, I'm always rooting for Johnny, but each to their own! Yeah, I like how fickle fate can be with Johnny in particular - with Cool 5, the odds are in your favour so Going For Broke (before being wounded) is hard to ignore and when it comes off, it can be amazing to see Johnny on the rampage! Equally though, when it fails, things can quickly turn against the heroes. It's a terrific dynamic!