Main Menu

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Started by Link Prime, 12 April, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost MacRoth

That some folks are still unaware who Russell Whiteside really is.  Jack Russell Porter, the NI Toy Guy, call him what you will.... I call him PEADOPHILE.  A convicted one at that.  I don't blame those who fall for his shit, I did... I even employed the cunt for a wee while on a job in NI.  But it stuns me that now the truth is out, it is not shouted from the rooftops for all to hear.  Let us never again allow this animal to lurk in our presence.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Ghost MacRoth

Yep, that's the creature.  Should be a by law allowing the slaughter of such animals.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Proudhuff

Ghost,  I have a sneaking suspicion, but the relevance to 2k and Judge Dredd is...?
DDT did a job on me

Ghost MacRoth

Sorry...absolutely sod all really.  Well, except he was a member here for some time....  Apologies, just venting.

JayzusB.Christ

Feck. No idea which boarder this was, but that's horrendous
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Ghost MacRoth

Hawkmumbler

TordelBack

Oh for fuck's sake, that's unbelievably awful.

von Boom

Grud, that's shocking and more than a little sickening.

Hawkmumbler

Where has all this been exposed? It's a terrifying reminder on the dangerous of internet culture if so, grud I feel sick.

JayzusB.Christ

I remember the guy. I had no idea. Hard to get the head round
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tjm86

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 07 July, 2019, 09:17:51 PM
Yep, that's the creature.  Should be a by law allowing the slaughter of such animals.

Well, we can take ours up to Hereford on a sunday afternoon so long as someone's got a longbow, know's where Cathedral Close is and can mark out 12 years.

QuoteUnder an ancient law, it is legal to kill a Welshman in Hereford, but only in the cathedral close on a Sunday with a longbow from exactly 12 yards.

Tiplodocus

I met him a couple of times at Cons. Seemed like a fun bloke. Even sent him my Judge DREDD wallpaper. Then somebody pointed out what he was really like and how he shouldn't even have been attending cons and events with youngsters at them. Nasty piece of work, nasty business.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 07 July, 2019, 09:54:08 PM
Sorry...absolutely sod all really.  Well, except he was a member here for some time....  Apologies, just venting.

No apologies needed Ghost, I remember there was talk at some Cons a few years ago...
DDT did a job on me