Main Menu

Prog 2142 - Major Malfunction

Started by Colin YNWA, 27 July, 2019, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: ZenArcade on 02 August, 2019, 09:25:24 AM
Great Adam Brown cover, he's going from strength to strength.  Love to see him doing a Dredd. Z

Or Slaine.

broodblik

Quote from: TordelBack on 02 August, 2019, 10:49:22 AM
So given many of us find out tomorrow, how do we think Absalom is going to end? Inspector and Guv'nor both dead,    I'm sure, but the kiddies? Alive? Transformed into hideous monsters that Absalom has to kill? Dead since the start? Never existed at all, juse an excuse/trick for Absalom to pursue his war? Place your bets!

It was all a dream or a nightmare (depends on your perspective)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Tiplodocus

So given many of us find out tomorrow, how do we think Absalom is going to end? Inspector and Guv'nor both dead,    I'm sure, but the kiddies? Alive? Transformed into hideous monsters that Absalom has to kill? Dead since the start? Never existed at all, juse an excuse/trick for Absalom to pursue his war? Place your bets!

Absalom IS  his grand kiddies.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Bolt-01

hmmm, Harry has been around for a very long time, so how do we know that his grand kiddies aren't all grown up?

Maybe Harry is in for a shock when he gets there, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see Harry take the Guv'nor down a peg as well.

Either way, it has been a great series and congrats to Gordon & Tiernan for finishing the series.

broodblik

It can also be that his grand kiddies is behind everything they are the ultimate enemy
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

TordelBack

My guess is that the kids are being held by rivals to the Rathbornes who wanted Harry to take them down, and not in the Mills at all.

Alternatively Harry's actually an angel, and his 'grandchildren' are billions strong and millennia old and are in fact all of humanity who he is trying to rescue from secret demonic rule.

Which is why I'm not writing for the Prog!

geronimo

Are ye all sure to be sure that there is not another series after Terminal Diagnosis? Surely the next episode ends on a 'to be continued' cliff hanger!

Woolly

Nope, it's been confirmed this is the end of Absalom.
As for Absolam? Well, I guess he could make a comeback... 😉🤔

Tjm86

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 02 August, 2019, 03:37:44 PM

Absalom IS  his grand kiddies.

... and so is his wife!

geronimo

Quote from: Woolly on 02 August, 2019, 06:51:23 PM
Nope, it's been confirmed this is the end of Absalom.
As for Absolam? Well, I guess he could make a comeback... 😉🤔

That's a pity, I can think of 2 other current strips I'd rather see the back of than Absalam! :-\

broodblik

Quote from: geronimo on 02 August, 2019, 10:57:26 PM
That's a pity, I can think of 2 other current strips I'd rather see the back of than Absalam! :-\

Sometimes there is no more story to tell and I would rather have the creator finishing his/her story in the way that they want to it (even if we do not like the ending). Too many series go on for too long and becomes a rehash of the same-old theme without adding something new. 

I also do not want to see the end of Absalom

I, Cosh

Something more nasty and investigative than I can chime up with bit I'll go with: Harry had to kill them himself bit not before they eat the big man.
We never really die.

Frank

Quote from: I, Cosh on 03 August, 2019, 09:31:40 AM
Something more nasty and investigative than I can chime up with bit I'll go with: Harry had to kill them himself bit not before they eat the big man.

What a euphemism. And you say you don't have a nasty imagination.

Aaron A Aardvark

I wish the dgital copy was available sooner... I really want to read that last episode.

broodblik

Patience my young Padawan, just another 12000 seconds