Main Menu

2000ad suspected IP infringement thread

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 06 August, 2010, 12:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 30 June, 2012, 12:50:32 AM
Kvnts. They should steal Elba for the sequel where Silver cracks down on the scheduled democracy march.

String always struck me as more of a Guthrie than a Silver. Freeman would have been good counter-intuitive casting for that supercilious old despot.

JOE SOAP

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) link=topic=29533.msg690289#msg690289
This is poor, I doubt this had the green light to produce.

It does.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 06 July, 2012, 09:50:11 PM
Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) link=topic=29533.msg690289#msg690289

It does.

Jeez :/
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Emperor

If memory serves that is a mock-up placeholder and doesn't resemble the final product.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Frank

Quote from: Emperor on 07 July, 2012, 01:05:24 AM
If memory serves that is a mock-up placeholder and doesn't resemble the final product.

THIS WORKS FOR ME

hippynumber1

I should hope not; that costume a AWFUL,

Frank

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 07 July, 2012, 09:28:39 AM
I should hope not; that costume a AWFUL,

Everyone at a fancy dress party looks like a twat. Some people think that's what makes them fun, but I think Mean Girls's explanation- that it's the one day in the year when girls can dress like "total sluts" and not get grief for it- is a more compelling explanation.

CraveNoir

JOE SOAP

Alski

Someone official should definitely:

a) contact him and get him to remove these images
b) go to the red tops and give it to them as a story - good publicity for the comic and movie!
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

Molch-R

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 06 July, 2012, 09:50:11 PM

It does.

It did not. As stated at the time, this was a photo of a prototype that did NOT get approved.

Steven Sterlacchini

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Judge-Dredd-Reboot-Movie-Poster-T-Shirt-/160833258904?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257268c598#ht_1543wt_912

Copyright infringement of Dredd image - Greg Staples as Dredd from Minty on a T-Shirt.

We're happy to contact ebay about this, as the original image was created by us, but I assume Rebellion might have a procedure?

Steve Green

Quote from: Alski on 10 July, 2012, 02:31:07 PM
Someone official should definitely:

a) contact him and get him to remove these images
b) go to the red tops and give it to them as a story - good publicity for the comic and movie!

Just send Burdis down there to have a word... in costume.

For someone who's applying to be a crime commissioner he seems a little confused on copyright law.

I would have watermarked them, but I hate doing that and people will only crop it anyway.

Must be an OK image though, if people are nicking it to stick on t-shirts as well.