Main Menu

2000ad suspected IP infringement thread

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 06 August, 2010, 12:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

All references to this item have previously been removed. Do not look.

Third Estate Ned

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 04 July, 2014, 03:16:40 PM
...the same thing as was reported in the quote at the top? The link doesn't show it.

There's a reason for that! But yes, it is. However, the supposed link to buy further down the article leads to a page that doesn't sell it, so I'm assuming Rebellion's efforts in that regard have been successful.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Spikes

Anyone know if these are kosher or not, because i'd quite like one* - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-2000AD-Judge-Dredd-Apocalypse-Wars-T-Shirt-Yellow-Mega-City-Lawmaster-/331119149459

*I seem to recall a similar - if not identical, looking T-Shirt popping up before - on sale over in the US?

Steve Green

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 July, 2014, 04:01:11 PM
Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 04 July, 2014, 03:16:40 PM
...the same thing as was reported in the quote at the top? The link doesn't show it.

There's a reason for that! But yes, it is. However, the supposed link to buy further down the article leads to a page that doesn't sell it, so I'm assuming Rebellion's efforts in that regard have been successful.

Cheers

Jim

Not really.

It just pushed it underground, I've seen from two sources that Direct Collectables (a UK based company) sold them after 'pulling them'

Steve Green

But on the upside, someone ordering from eBay got a plastic necklace from a scammer when they ordered one.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steve Green

There are no licensed 2012 costume pieces - the closest being the Planet Replicas Dredd badge, but that's more of a display piece.

Hawkmumbler

Thats pretty sneaky but does it truly constitute IP infringement?

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 06 January, 2015, 02:28:29 PM
Thats pretty sneaky lazy but does it truly constitute IP infringement?

That most douchey of acronyms: FTFY