Main Menu

yoincks! followed closely by bah!

Started by judgefloyd, 20 April, 2013, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Good luck and a swift recovery, Hawkie - impress the Hell out of the interviewers by turning up with a (hopefully not) broken wrist.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Aye, best of luck, HM.  I'd imagine you'll be forgiven for eschewing the customary firm handshake.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Fungus

Finally, a use for those fake hands!
Maybe not.

Hawkmumbler

Cheers fellas. Turned out to just be a severe sprain, so a small sling and military grade pain killers and I pulled myself to the interview. It went damn well! Hopefully hear back soon.

sheridan

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 06 March, 2019, 11:28:05 AM
Cheers fellas. Turned out to just be a severe sprain, so a small sling and military grade pain killers and I pulled myself to the interview. It went damn well! Hopefully hear back soon.

Better luck next time!

Dandontdare

Ouch nasty, get well soon! Hope you get the job - I work virtually next door to media city so we could meet up for a pint if you end up there.

Hawkmumbler

Theblazeuk

Good luck Hawks. I'm in Media City (Dock House).

von Boom

Yoinks, my car is going to be repaired under warranty (it's just out).
Bah, they won't take it for a month.

von Boom

Yoinks - It's my birthday today. I turned 50.
Bah - It's my birthday today. I turned 50.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

I remember 50! enjoy! You should start getting poosticks through the mail  :thumbsup:
DDT did a job on me

von Boom

Quote from: Proudhuff on 20 August, 2019, 01:37:16 PM
I remember 50! enjoy! You should start getting poosticks through the mail  :thumbsup:
I guess that's something to look forward to.

Cheers guys.

JayzusB.Christ

Happy birthday, lad.

YOINKS! The doctor tells me a lump in a certain place is not cancer.

BAH! I fall off my motorbike 3 hours later and end up spending the night in hospital.

(I'm just out.  Nothing broken apparently but I won't be using my right hand for a while.)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 21 August, 2019, 09:48:19 AM
YOINKS! The doctor tells me a lump in a certain place is not cancer.

Cripes!  :o Scary nonethless, I bet?
@jamesfeistdraws