Main Menu

DREDD - World Premier

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 December, 2010, 07:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Who the hell brings (that kind of) acid to the cinema?  I blame Baden Powell myself.

Not to make light of the horribleness of such an act, but unless you're in the Taliban it does seem an odd thing to carry about.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 01 January, 2011, 02:31:44 PM
Who the hell brings (that kind of) acid to the cinema?  I blame Baden Powell myself.

Not to make light of the horribleness of such an act, but unless you're in the Taliban it does seem an odd thing to carry about.

Its society whats to blame.

Those who are responsible should be chained to a lampost in the town/city centre with a notice explaining what they are guilty of.

That would teach them a lesson.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Lee Bates on 31 December, 2010, 08:51:59 PM
I've told people to shut up before but there was an incident in Keeds quite recently where a woman complained about
Some lads talking and they followed her out of the cinema, down the road, then threw acid in her face.

Makes you wonder if it's safer to keep your mouth shut.

I always carry a piece to the flicks these days...I can't tell you how great it feels when you walk out that odeon door after viewing some pulsing bulletfest knowing that you got what is needed to take a few down on the way home.

SmallBlueThing

Last time i had cause to tell someone to STFU in the cinema, they tried to set my hair on fire- which tells you how long ago it was. I punched him in the face.

SBT

JOE SOAP

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 01 January, 2011, 03:09:08 PM
they tried to set my hair on fire-

so that's a self portrait under your name...

TordelBack

SBT is Blake Edmunds, aka Deathwish!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Lee Bates on 31 December, 2010, 08:51:59 PM
I've told people to shut up before but there was an incident in Keeds quite recently where a woman complained about
Some lads talking and they followed her out of the cinema, down the road, then threw acid in her face.

Makes you wonder if it's safer to keep your mouth shut.

Theres always an element of risk involved which you have to decide for yourself but personally i dont mind the risk as i can handle it as i am not intimidated by people in general and any risk to myself is vastly outweighed by the risk to themselves especially if they annoy me in any way.

Anyway i dont watch films at cinemas anymore because of other people which solves the problem in the easiest way possible.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

Can we have the premiere in Southport, please? I can go on the bus to Southport. I could make a day of it - push the boat out a bit. Maybe even have an ice cream...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

mogzilla

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 02 January, 2011, 09:01:55 PM
Can we have the premiere in Southport, please? I can go on the bus to Southport. I could make a day of it - push the boat out a bit. Maybe even have an ice cream...

dont get one from that shop on the corner down from b&ms theyre a right rip off!

Christov

I would do nasty, disgusting, illegal things to go to the premier.

Daveycandlish

QuoteI would do nasty, disgusting, illegal things to go to the premier

For God's sake don't tell Roger that!

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

TordelBack

I mentioned the Clondalkin bid to the wife, who quipped "you're the only premi-er they're likely to get".  Disgraceful slander.

Roger Godpleton

They should screen it on Ground Zero.

NEVER FORGET

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

...and hand out Total War pamphlets.

Roger Godpleton

They're going to attach as many projectors as there are to frames of film in the movie to fireworks. Each projector has the same frame repeated over and over. The fireworks are all shot into the air concurrently so that they project their frame onto the giant cinema sheet on the ground and then they are exploded with the firework so then the next camera can spray its frame onto the sheet in accordance with the sequence of frames.

If that's not a fitting tribute for the firefighters, I don't know what is.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!