Main Menu

Dredd 2012 replica costume build

Started by Judge Palmer, 09 September, 2011, 11:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge Palmer

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 20 September, 2011, 04:04:33 PM
Looking good there Judge Palmer, the stubble rounds it off nicely  ;)

Thanks John, maybe I should call myself Judge Stubble  :lol: :lol:

Quote from: SteveMillar on 20 September, 2011, 07:02:12 PM
That looks great !

Thanks Steve!
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!

Dash Decent

Great job so far, though I have to admit the first thing I thought when I saw it was Dredd's line from the start of The Pit - "Who're you - the werewolf?"
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Judge Palmer

Quote from: Dash Decent on 25 September, 2011, 03:13:58 PM
Great job so far, though I have to admit the first thing I thought when I saw it was Dredd's line from the start of The Pit - "Who're you - the werewolf?"

:lol: :lol:

Sadly i've had to put the costume build on hold for now as I have had to move house due to my partner ending our relationship  :'( , I will bounce back once I have everything sorted and have my own place. Speak to you again soon  :)

Steve Green

Sorry to hear that Simon - hope you're feeling better soon...

COMMANDO FORCES

Sad news indeed, hope to see you at a future con.
Take care!

James Stacey

Having been through similar, best wishes Judge P. Stay strong and things get better.

SmallBlueThing

Yeah, sorry to hear that sir. Always remember that this here board is very good for venting. Hope you're doing okay.

SBT

Michaelvk

Ugh.. Hate it when that happens.. Well, good luck mate.. Keep us posted when you're back on the project.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Judge Palmer

Thanks for your support guys it is appreciated, i'll be moving back down to Kent (my home county) in a few months and hope to start back on this in the new year.

'The choices we make in life can sometimes hurt those closest to us as well ourselves but time heals as a new start in life awaits'

COMMANDO FORCES

He just wants another visit to the cellar  ;)

Psidude

Great work judge p,and all the best m8 :)

Judge Palmer

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 04 October, 2011, 10:35:41 AM
He just wants another visit to the cellar  ;)

Was that an invitation John, of course I would like to move in permanantly  :lol: :lol:

When I have moved down (hope to be mid november) i'll let you know John as I would like to have another peek in your cellar :) (hope that didn't sound too risque)  :lol:

Quote from: Psidude on 04 October, 2011, 02:29:02 PM
Great work judge p,and all the best m8 :)

Thanks, I hope to restart the build in the new year so I can have the costume finished for when the movie comes out.

Devons Daddy

the challenge to the relationship, not good, the costume keep putting up the pics. when it is back on important list.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!