Main Menu

Which Game have you completed the most times?

Started by bluemeanie, 29 June, 2011, 08:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 29 June, 2011, 02:08:38 PM
Resident Evil 1 (but the gamecube remake, never could finish the original PS1), 2, 3, Code Veronica & 4. With the exception of 5 (and all the gun survivor spin offs), the greatest video game franchise ever. If only we could say the same about the movies!

5 was a bit of a downer for me since they went full action game...and wesker was more and more manga/anime baddy with each installment so i'm looking forward to the rumored reeboot

Pete Wells

Apart from Bruce Lee on the spectrum, it's been the Half Life games, I frigging love 'em.

I WISH they'd get their skates on for Half Life 3 gruddammit!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Spiderman 2 on the Xbox. I've finished the story mode, but not all the side challenges. I'm at 98% overall. I've been playing it on and off for about 6 years. Sometimes I put it on just to websling around Manhattan for a while. I finished Star Wars Battlefront 2 and KOTOR numerous times. I can finish Sonic 1&2 without really paying attention at this point.
You may quote me on that.

WhizzBang

I complete and win Civilization Revolution approx. twice a week on the hardest settings during my journeys too and from work.

Emp

Star Wars - Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.....never get tired of using the force to throw villans of buildings.

Fallout 3 and the lesser known Fallout Tactics...each easily a dozen times.

Zarjazzer

Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Knight Academy. HALO Combat evolved, the first Far Cry as well but alas it don't play on my machine, now.

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

strontium71

The Resident Evil games , and the one with the most replays was GTA Vice City. I really hope they add it to Xbox Arcade one day. Just to play again for 'cheevos!
...because I hate you.

vzzbux

Modern games I complete and then move on.
Old games Bruce Lee, speccy and Starquake, speccy. I still play them on the PC emulator I use.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Radbacker

Masters of Orion 2, must have finished that about 50 times over the years started to give my self feeble made up races just to add challange towards the end.
All the Total War games with all the different factions (anywhere from 5 to 20 factions)

CU Radbacker

Hegel

I am convinced that I have played through Manhunt 2 across 5 different formats at least 1000 times. That is a conservative estimate.

Truly awful game. Desperately bad. It didn't turn me into a psycho, just contributed towards my hate of the games industry.

bluemeanie

Really? I kinda liked the first Manhunt game but mainly due to the awesome Brian Cox voiceover work.
Never tried the 2nd

The Big Man

Quote from: Radbacker on 30 June, 2011, 07:34:58 AM
Masters of Orion 2, must have finished that about 50 times over the years started to give my self feeble made up races just to add challange towards the end.
All the Total War games with all the different factions (anywhere from 5 to 20 factions)

CU Radbacker

I'm still playing Master Of Orion II, 14 years after I bought it. I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Dredd Vs Death ? I've played through that quite a few times. I'm always going back to Rogue Leader, TIE Fighter, and the Jedi Knight games. I've also played through the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games a few times.
"Is there a problem here ?"

M.I.K.

Chase HQ on the spectrum.

Oh, and Operation Wolf (spectrum again).

Mardroid

As I've played as all the characters, for me it was probably either the two Baldur's Gate Dark Aliance games or the Two Champions of Norrath games. (I'm not sure which I've played the most.)

bluemeanie

On the Spectrum games thing, another one you could class as a proper playthrough as it took a LONG time was Skool Daze. Played that thing to death.

Only played through Dredd vs Death the once but have spent HOURS on Judge Dredd pinball. Still trying to get an emulator working that'll let me play it on the ipad