Main Menu

Selling 2K art...

Started by The Amstor Computer, 18 November, 2008, 01:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Long time no see!

Impending nuptials (and lack of money!) mean I'm going to be forced to part with some of my art collection, but I'd like some advice from the rest of the board on how best to go about this.

I have the complete artwork for Caballistics, Inc. - Weird War Tales (10 B&W A3 pages) and, initially at least, that's all I'm prepared to part with (and that will be bad enough!). Any advice on where to sell, how to sell etc. would be welcome.

Cheers!

Bolt-01

Amstor: Sorry for the hijack, but can you mail me on bolt.whistler AT googlemail.com

Got something I want to ask you about.

Ta

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: "Bolt-01"Amstor: Sorry for the hijack, but can you mail me on bolt.whistler AT googlemail.com

Got something I want to ask you about.

Ta

Done :-)

Buddy

eBay is probably your best bet.

Let me know how and when you decide to sell them as I'd quite like a Caballistics page or two.

The Amstor Computer

Will do, Umpty. In the meantime, can anyone give me a story title and page number for this piece of Black Siddha art I'm going to be selling? I'm currently separated from my collection so I can't track it down myself:

Cheers!

Pete Wells

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: "Pete Wells"Meg 208, aythenkyew!

Cool - was that "Bad Karma"? Any idea of a page number? I'm really missing my collection right now... :-(

M.I.K.

Bad Karma part 7. That's page 75 of that issue.

Pete Wells

BUT page 43 of the Bad Karma tale, ye amateur!

The Amstor Computer

Heh, thanks guys - much appreciated.

TordelBack

QuotePOOP!

Nah, without the words it's pretty good stuff. ;>

The Amstor Computer

Just listed all my Cabs/Black Siddha art. Sad to see it go, but the cost of impending nuptials demands it!

//http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/waldodobbs

Queen Firey-Bou

hey good to see you again ( virtually ) & best of luck with sales & subsequent nuptuals.