Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2018 Art Competition

Started by Sinx, 25 September, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Sinx

Sinx

I have another five page story hopefully coming out in the next issue of FutureQuake
Scripted by Alex Conman (a frequent contributor to FQ Press)
Letters by Bolt-01

Colin YNWA

I love me a good cityscape and that's a good cityscape. Really like the line weighting (or whatever its called) that adds so much depth.

Wonderful stuff.

broodblik

Looking forward to it Sinx. I got the last FutureQuake and I enjoyed it. 
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Sinx

Quote from: broodblik on 29 May, 2019, 07:14:09 PM
Looking forward to it Sinx. I got the last FutureQuake and I enjoyed it.
Cheers! Glad you enjoyed it - for a small press publication I thought it had some very strong stories and outstanding art in it (not just 'cos I was in it  :lol:)

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 29 May, 2019, 06:48:22 PM
I love me a good cityscape and that's a good cityscape. Really like the line weighting (or whatever its called) that adds so much depth.

Wonderful stuff.
Thanks! I actually asked the writer if he didn't mind altering the page count so I could indulge myself with a bit cityscape and he was cool with the idea :D

Sinx

A page of art that I submitted to Pat Mills for his new Spacewarp venture. Unfortunately it didn't make the cut however he did like some aspects of it and gave me some quite comprehensive advice on what he precisely was looking for in his artists.