Main Menu

Tron Evolution

Started by willthemightyW, 13 January, 2011, 05:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willthemightyW

It's... good. It's not brilliant. I'm enjoying it.
Graphics: Pretty good
Gameplay: Pretty good, plays a bit like a neon Prince of Persia, but repetetive. Oh and they have lightcycles and light tanks Which are very fun.
Story: Pretty good, it's a prequel to Legacy, which bridges the gap, and shows what happens to Tron, Clu, and the ISO's. You play as a pretty nifty security program, a lot better than Norton.
Voice acting: Good.
Multiplayer: Pretty good and very fun. Haven't played it enough yet to know if I'll get board quickly, there are some DLC's out, some of which come with the game, so hopefully I won't get board. I like it because it feels like you're part of the tron games, there are some maps where you can only have I.D disc battles, which can contain up to 10 people I think, which are very fun, and then maps where you can go both on foot and in tanks and... on light cycles! It's very satisfying when you're driving along, leaving a light ribbon, then the screen tells you 'you've derezzed so and so...'.
All in all, it's not particularly epic gaming, but it is fun.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Dan

Got this on my rental list for one day in the future. Loved the film, so am eager for more. Thanks for the review, was wondering if it'd be worth the time (few movie games are!)