Main Menu

Judge Dredd Case File 5 Free download

Started by Magnetica, 19 March, 2020, 02:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

The Thrillmail is advising of a free download of Judge Dredd case files 5, to give us all something to read whilst cooped up at home.

I just want to say what a great gesture this is from Rebellion in these difficult times for everyone.

Especially as this is the very definition of premium content: Block Mania, the Apocalypse War, Judge De'ath Lives, The Mega Rackets, the Hotdog Run and a few more.

It's got me dipping my toes into the digital experience having been a confirmed paper only collector up to now. It will be interesting to see how I get on with it.

I can see the convenience factor but still think you cant beat a physical comic.

Bolt-01

shaolin_monkey

Yep, got my copy, which I can now read on my PC instead of damaging my badly thumbed original copy! 

It's looking like the page is a bit more stable now too - it crashed yesterday as so many people dived on it the site thought is was having a Denial of Service attack!  :D

Richard

That is definitely a great collection of stories, and if I was recommending a place for a new reader to start it might be that volume.

james newell

any one ells getting

"An internal error occurred"

whening signing in?

Tjm86

Great news but I'm just trying to remember if "Fungus" is included in this volume?  Might it be best to include a trigger warning ?

Aaron A Aardvark

That's a lot of premium thrill power there. Downloaded.

IndigoPrime

If you can't download, try it again later. The store is under heavy load.

Colin YNWA

That's got to be a wonderful way to hook folks in, it really has. Hope it gets him some much deserved attension and new fans.

Richard

Fungus is in the next volume. But nobody needs a "trigger warning;" life is triggering, get used to it.

von Boom

It's great to see that Tharg has our backs. I'll be spreading this one around. :)

Dandontdare

Quote from: Richard on 19 March, 2020, 07:28:00 PM
That is definitely a great collection of stories, and if I was recommending a place for a new reader to start it might be that volume.

Yup, this is always my answer to the question "which Dredd book should I read first?"

Richard

To be fair, CF 4 is also a strong contender.

Fungus

A nice gesture. Not sure Block Mania makes for escapism though 😜

von Boom

Quote from: Fungus on 22 March, 2020, 03:31:44 PM
A nice gesture. Not sure Block Mania makes for escapism though 😜
Perhaps not, but it certainly works as a user manual for the upcoming weeks and months. ;)