Main Menu

Just passing through

Started by Matt, 17 April, 2002, 07:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Hello guys. I haven't been through the site in ages. I like the poll thingy that you've got going on. So what's going on in the world of 2000ad fandom? Did I miss anything? How's Scojos cat?

MATT

paulvonscott

"Ohhh.. what happened to Matt, whatever happened to Newt?  What became of those people, we used to know?
Ohhh... what happened to me, whatever happened to you, what became of those people, we used to be"

Starring Ant and Dec as Matt and Newt.

Hiya, how's it going?

Wake

However, you have just become the first person to have a poll deleted. Even Scojo has steered clear of that.

Wake

sigu

Ooh. What was it? It must have been bad if it was instantly delible.

What did you say Matt? Own up!

Thread Zero

Ha ha ha.

Naughty PVS.

I told him the 'favourite sexual position' poll was a no no but did he listen.....

scojo on top

Wake

It wasn't TOO bad, inasmuch as I have no problem repeating it here.

He asked which script droid should never work for 2000AD again.

However, the main problem was than the multiple choices were all Steve Moore.

Wake

paulvonscott

Scojo seems to think it was ME that posted it, I haven't had a poll deleted (yet).

I'd have cried foul against that.  Look, all this anti S. Moore is just being generated by telguuth, let him do a proper series and make them eat their words Tharg.  

Axel Pressbutton!

sigu

Hahahaha!

I see why it was deleted ;-)

Wake

Well Scojo now has. I've just added an overide so that polls can be delete by anyone with full site clearance 5 as well as the creator, and I needed a test subject.

The final standing was 11 people said that Shooshi the cat should be subjected to 1500 episodes of Tor Cyan and no-one voted for PVS (not even Scojo himself).

Wake

paulvonscott

Woo-hoo!

No Tor Cyan for me!

Eat that you damn cat!  

Cheers

Paul

davidbishop

"Look, all this anti S. Moore is just being generated by telguuth, let him do a proper series and make them eat their words Tharg."

?cough?cough?REDFANG?cough?cough

paulvonscott

Well, I missed that, so I'll take your word for it Dave :)

I think the idea of a fang that is red has a lot of potential I does.  An ancient Sumerian totem that gets passed round from one unwitting victim to the next...

What?  It's not like that, okay then.

sigu

Yes, enough negativity. It's a real Killer.

Tu-plang

•cough•cough•REDFANG•cough•cough
-davidbishop

But Dave, didn't you commission Red Fang?  Or was it your predecessor?

Link: -

sigu

In fairness to David, Red Fang may have looked great as a series proposal.

Many a slip twixt cup and lip, as they say on Quaxxann.

SiG