Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2022

Started by Dash Decent, 20 July, 2021, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Ok the secret message of something coming soon from 2000AD's twitter feed:

#comingsoon

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

broodblik

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 25 September, 2022, 01:03:58 PM
See my previous post.

Does that imply that [spoiler]Kevin O'Neill[/spoiler] will also be back in the prog!?
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

moly

With that secret image teaser is it the doghouse on the right

Richard

M.I.K.

They probably should've picked less revealing [spoiler]names for the teaser jpegs on the 2000ad.com homepage.[/spoiler]

norton canes

Quote from: M.I.K. on 26 September, 2022, 01:45:04 AM
They probably should've picked less revealing [spoiler]names for the teaser jpegs on the 2000ad.com homepage[/spoiler]

Ha ha, that is hilarious

sheridan

Bonjo?  Please be less racist.  Please be less racist.

BPP

Quote from: sheridan on 26 September, 2022, 07:19:05 PM

No no, I'm sure that Tharg is going to publish some new totally racist material. For sure, absolutely.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

broodblik

nxylas

Quote from: BPP on 26 September, 2022, 08:44:36 PM
Quote from: sheridan on 26 September, 2022, 07:19:05 PM

No no, I'm sure that Tharg is going to publish some new totally racist material. For sure, absolutely.
If he does, I'll be so angry, I'll go round to the command module and break his Pentax.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Dash Decent

Is this the first time we see Matt, Keith and Mr Molcher as their true robotic selves?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

IndigoPrime

Not sure if it's the first time for any of them, but Molch-R seems dead chuffed with his droid pic: https://twitter.com/molcher/status/1574751351770435585

sheridan

Having seen those preview pages, I'm looking forward to this!

The Corinthian

Thirteen pages is basically going to triple or quadruple the amount of Bonjo material Tharg has ever printed.