Main Menu

FFT - 3rd place play-off - Nemesis the Warlock vs Lawless

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 September, 2022, 06:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huey2

Blue Cactus

Rereading Lawless at the moment and it's so good. Does anyone else wonder how Lawson and Pettifer keep their belts on when they wear them so low? This genuinely distracts me from the strip on a regular basis!

Anyway, Nemesis gets my vote, because I like it slightly better.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Day to go here and while Lawless has done well its not close and if anything I'd expect more late votes on this final day for Nemesis than anything else. You Nemesis votes like to hold back and spring late in a vote from experience. I'll wrap this one up in the morning.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well it went largely as expected. Nemesis dominated this after a brisk start by Lawless. So much has been said about these two and all that has gone on I don't think I've got much to add. Except to congratulate*

Nemesis the Warlock

On its bronze medal and present the bouquet of flowers.

*not sure how you actually congratulate a story!

IndigoPrime

I make it, on a brief count, 21:12, so 7:4/1.75:1 – better (from Lawless's perspective) than 2:1. That's not bad against Nemesis.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 16 September, 2022, 08:43:19 AM
I make it, on a brief count, 21:12, so 7:4/1.75:1 – better (from Lawless's perspective) than 2:1. That's not bad against Nemesis.

That's what I got as well. Don't print score as when it clear cut I don't do a detailed recount and often worry that I've got it wrong. Nice to have it confirmed!