Main Menu

The 2000 AD Messageboard Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread 2019!

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2019, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

SpaceSpinner2000

Hopefully the sync works out, I'm worried that the version we're watching might be a little faster than other versions!
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

JayzusB.Christ

Nice one, Bolt! I'm pleased to see I was [spoiler]wrong[/spoiler] in my prediction.  Merry Christmas to Norts and Southers all!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

pauljholden

Can someone remind me: am I ok to just post something in the advent board thread or is that frowned on? (because I have a thing...)

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

pauljholden

Mardroid

Quote from: pauljholden on 22 December, 2019, 11:09:44 AM
Can someone remind me: am I ok to just post something in the advent board thread or is that frowned on? (because I have a thing...)

Hi PJ. While we book days ahead, I think it's mainly to ensure all days are covered. It's fine to double up though, so go right ahead!

JayzusB.Christ

What they said. I don't think anyone will object to a proper Dress art droid posting (and Tuesday is a free-for-all anyway).

pauljholden

cheers all, it's this : https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=46208.0;topicseen

Was gonna throw it on the advent thread, but not sure if I'll get finishing it before xmas, so this is probably better...

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 December, 2019, 06:44:30 PM
What they said. I don't think anyone will object to a proper Dress art droid posting (and Tuesday is a free-for-all anyway).

It's no concern of ours what he chooses to wear...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Art

Quote from: pauljholden on 22 December, 2019, 11:09:44 AM

Oh no...

https://twitter.com/johnreppion/status/1208833201025757185?s=20

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 December, 2019, 07:37:09 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 December, 2019, 06:44:30 PM

It's no concern of ours what he chooses to wear...

Oh, bloody hell  :-[

JayzusB.Christ

Redbaz: Perfection.  Well done.

Brilliant drawing and packs an emotional punch I really wasn't expecting from any entry.